UP Ration Card List 2020 | New Ration Card Name List Uttar Pradesh(fcs.up.nic.in): How to see the list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card in this article ? He will explain. A person living in any place of the state of Uttar Pradesh can see his name online in the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List (UP Ration Card List 2020) (fcs.up.nic.in). This facility run by the state government is undoubtedly praiseworthy.
UP Ration Card List | Uttar Pradesh UP Ration Card List 2020
BPL, APL ration cards are given to beneficiary families in Uttar Pradesh. Online application for UP Ration Card can be done by any person in the state now sitting at home. Ration card is required for most government work, so if you are eligible then make it sure.
Those who have recently applied for a ration card , or if they wish to see the name in someone’s list, then through the online facility, you will be able to know whether your name is registered in the UP Ration Card List . Those whose name will be in the list will be able to get ration at cheaper rates from government shops.
Friends! A list of ration cards is released every year by the concerned department of the government in which ration cards are provided to the people only on the basis of annual income and family status. Now we will tell you how to see your name in the sub ration card list ?
UP Ration Card List 2020 | Check Name Online Web (fcs.up.gov.in)
If you want to know whether your name is in the ration card list of Uttar Pradesh or not, then read all the information given below and follow.
- >First of all, visit official website of Up Ration Card list provider up goverment website for public (fcs.up.gov.in) Just go to the website Click here.
- After that click on Ration Card Eligibility List (Mention in Important links (fcs.up.gov.in )
- List of all the districts of Uttar Pradesh state will be visible.
- After this you have to choose your district.
- Now select your Town / Tehsil. See the name of your region and click
- After doing this, you will see a list of ration cards.
- After this, a new page will open in which the names of the shopkeepers of the government ration shops of that area will be seen.
- Every shopkeeper’s name will appear next to the number of ration cards under it. If you know the name of the shopkeeper, click on the ration card number that appears next to his name.
- Now you will see the list of all the ration card holders in that area.
- Have you seen! How easily you can see Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List online. We have prepared a video to easily explain the entire process to you.
Check / Search Online UP Ration Card List | How to find name in UP Ration Card List
By following the steps explained above, you can check your name online only in the UP Ration Card List . Easily see your name in the list of ration cards of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Hope this article will help the people of Uttar Pradesh to find their name in the ration card list.
Hope through this article, you will have got the answer to the question of how to find the name in the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List. Please comment below to share your thoughts.
Residents of all districts will be able to see names in the list
Agra, Firozabad, Mainpuri, Mathura, Aligarh, Etah, Hathras, Kasganj, Allahabad, Fatehpur, Kaushambi, Pratapgarh, Azamgarh, Ballia, Mau, Budaun, Bareilly, Pilibhit, Shahjahanpur, Basti, Sant, Kabir, Nagar, Siddharthnagar, Banda, Chitrakoot, Hamirpur, Mahoba, Bahraich, Balarampur, Gonda, Shravasti, Ambedkar, Nagar, Amethi, Barabanki, Faizabad, Sultanpur, Deoria, Gorakhpur, Kushinagar, Maharajganj, Jalaun, Jhansi, Lalitpur, Auraiya, Etawah, Farrukhabad, Kanpur, Kannauj, Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur, Nagar, Hardoi, Lakhimpur, Kheri, Lucknow, Raebareli, Sitapur, Unnao, Bagpat, Bulandshahr, Gautam, Buddha, Nagar, Ghaziabad, Hapur, Meerut, Bhadohi, district, Mirzapur, Sonbhadra, Amroha, Bijnor, Moradabad, Rampur, Sambhal, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Shamli, Chandauli, Ghazipur, Jaunpur, Varanasi.
How to know the list of ration card of Uttar Pradesh?
>Using the online facility of Uttar Pradesh Food Department, anyone living in Uttar Pradesh can see the list of ration cards online.
I have applied for a ration card, why is my name not in the list?
>The name list is updated shortly after applying. The concerned officers of the department keep adding the names of the new approved ration card applicants. I urge you to wait a bit in such a situation.
Where to file any complaint related to UP Ration Card List?
>In case of any complaint, dial toll free number 1967 or 18001800150!
What is the Ration Card List Provider Up Gov Website?
Also Read : UP Citizen Services
Also Read : E-Sathi UP Online Service
How to Check Up Ration Card List In Simple Steps?
>First of all visit official website : https://fcs.up.gov.in/
>After that click on Ration Card Eligibility List (Mention on Important Link)
>After click on Ration Card Eligibility List Every Village shows in list
>And then click on Your village name and see your ration card list name.
FAQ UP Ration Card ((fcs.up.nic.in)
How to Check UP Ration Card List 2020?
Answer :You can check the UP ration cards list by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit FSC UP Gov Official Site [fcs.up.gov.in] Visit the official website of the Department of Food and Logistics, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh (https://fcs.up.gov.in/).
Step 2: Check NFSA Eligibility List When you are taken to the homepage, click on the “NFSA eligibility list” which you will see on the right side of the page. After you open the link, you will see a list of districts in Uttar Pradesh.
Step 3: Find your District Click on the district of your choice. Then, select your area. (There is a separate list for urban areas and rural areas). Then select your ration distributor/shopkeeper.
Step 4: Find List of Distributes Once you click on the distributor, you will see a list of all the ration cardholders under the selected distributor.
Whats UP Ration Card Eligibility?
|UP Ration Cards Type||Eligibility Requirements|
(Below Poverty Line)
|These cards are given to those who live below the poverty line and have an annual income of less than Rs.10,000.|
(Above Poverty Line)
|APL cards are given to people who are above the poverty line and their annual income is above Rs.10,000.|
(Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
|AAY ration cards are issued to individuals who do not have a stable source of income and are very poor|
Whats Documents Required to apply for UP Ration Card?
In order to apply for a UP ration card, you will have to submit the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph of family members who reside in your house
- PAN card
- Previous electricity bills
- Your income certificates
- Caste/category certificate
- Bank passbook and a photocopy of the first page of your passbook.
- Details of your gas connection
How to Apply for UP Ration Card?
You can download and print your ration card application. You will find the form on the official website of the concerned authority.
- First of all Visit the official website of FCS, UP i.e. https://fcs.up.gov.in.
- Once you reach the homepage, select “Download Forms”.
- From the drop-down list, click on “Application Forms”. You will see the links of application forms for urban and rural areas.
- Select your application form link. Now, the application form will appear.
- Download the application form.
- Print your form and fill in all the details.
- Submit the application at the regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre.
- (Any application form which has wrong or incomplete information will be rejected)
Also Read : UP Citizen Services
Also Read : Bihar Ration Card
Also Read : RTPS Bihar