Global Market Live
Global Market Live : Global Market Today In this article we’ll discuss Global Market Today,Global Market Live Chart basics, view three common types, and show you how each displays an investment’s performance.
If you’ve ever watched financial news or looked at the price of a stocks, chances are you’ve read a Global Market Stock chart. A stock chart is a Graph that displays the price of an investment over a period of time.
GlobalMarketLive | Global Market Today | Global Market Indices
Global Markets Live | GlobalMarketLive | Global Market Indices
In this Charts we will discuss Global Market trading indices, like s&p 500 : inx live charts,Nasdaq 100 live chart, Smallcap 2000 live charts, Dax Live charts, FTSE 100 LIVE cHARTS, Euro Stoxx 50 Live Charts, IBEX 35 Live Charts, FTSE MIB LIVE CHARTS, SMI LIVE CHARTS, HANG SENG LIVE CHARTS,GlobalMarketLive.
LIVE MARKET NEWS (09/06/2020)
>>Global Cues 1/2 -Gold shines again at above $1700 -Dollar slid continue @CNBC Awaaz Live Tv
LIVE MARKET NEWS (08/06/2020)
CLOSING BELL: Sensex cuts gains, ends 83 pts higher; Nifty ends above 10,150; Voda Idea jumps 12%
- 18 of 30 Sensex stocks end the day in the green
- Index contributors: Infy, Axis Bank, Bajaj Fin, ICICI Bank, TCS
- Top Index gainers: IndusInd Bank (7.21%), Axis Bank (6.40%), ONGC (4.95%)
- Top Index losers: M&M (2.73%), Ultratech Cement (2.36%), HDFC Bank (1.72%)
- S&P BSE Basic Materials biggest sectoral loser, down 0.90%
- S&P BSE OIL & GAS biggest sectoral gainer, up 2.39%
- Volume toppers: RIL, HDFC Bank, SBI, Bajaj Fin, IndusInd Bank
>>OPENING BELL: Sensex surges 600 points, Nifty tops 10,300; IndusInd Bank jumps 7%, Axis 5%
>>Pre-open session: Sansex jumps 500 points, Nifty tops 10,300
>>Wall Street set to build on last week’s rally as Dow futures rise over 60 points The Dow surged 6.8% last week while the S&P 500 jumped 4.9%. The Nasdaq Composite climbed 3.4% and closed at record levels for the first time since Feb. 19
>>SGX Nifty trading at levels around 10,260 Vs Nifty June Fut’s Friday close fo 10,144, indicating a gap-up opening for the Indian market
>>China’s exports and imports both fell in May Exports fell 3.3% YoY to $206.8 bn Imports fell 16.7% to $143.9 bn The fall in imports drove trade surplus up sharply to $62.9 bn The surplus with the USA reached $27.9 bn
>>Places of worship, hotels, restaurants, and malls to reopen from today
>>World coronavirus Cases: 7,081,580 Deaths: 405,050 Recovered: 3,454,122 —– India Cases: 2,57,400 —– Maharashtra: 85970 Mumbai: 48,770
>>Global Market Cues 1/2 -AstraZeneca made an offer to merge with Gilead Sciences -Crude oil jumps 5% as production cut extended one more month -Gold slid to $1687
>>Global Market Cues 1/1 -Dow Future up 122 points -Asia markets set to open in green -Dow rally 830 points on Friday -US job data better than expected – Nonfarm payrolls up by 25 Lkin May and the unemployment rate fell to 16.3%
>>Nifty futures on the SGX Nifty traded 55.30 points, or 0.54 per cent higher at 10,234.30 in signs that Dalal Street was headed for a positive start on Monday.
>>Alembic Limited NARAYU PVT. LTD. (Promoter) Buys 39,26,391 shares PVR Limited SYLEBRA CAPITAL PARTNERS MASTER FUND LTD. Buys 599986 shares Pennar Industries Ltd DSP BLACKROCK MUTUAL FUND sells 753027 shares
Sensex, Nifty on Friday
Equity indices resumed their upward march on Friday as investors piled into banking and infrastructure stocks amid robust foreign fund inflows and a firm trend in global markets. Reversing the previous session’s decline, the BSE Sensex zoomed 306.54 points or 0.90 per cent to end at a three-month high of 34,287.24. The broader NSE Nifty rose 113.05 points or 1.13 per cent to 10,142.15.
Nifty50 defended its immediate support at 10,000 level throughout Friday’s session. The index formed a bullish candle on the daily chart, as the bulls were not willing to give in following Thursday’s fall. This was the second week of sharp gains for Nifty50, which has now reached its 20-week moving average on the weekly chart. Analysts said the index has the potential to move towards the 10,300 level, as there are no sign of weakness on technical charts.
LIVE MARKET NEWS (05/06/2020)
CLOSING BELL: Bank stocks send Sensex 307 points higher; Nifty tops 10,150; Tata Motors rallies 14%, SBI 9%
- Bank stocks and L&T lead market rally
- 21 of 30 Sansex stocks end the day in the green
- Index contributors: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI, L&T, Axis Bank
- Top Index gainers: SBI (8.82%), Tata Steel (6.60%), Bajaj Finance (4.08%)
- Top Index losers: TCS (1.91%), HUL (1.52%), Bajaj Auto (1.39%)
- All BSE sectoral indices except FMCG and IT end the day in the green
- S&P BSE Telecom biggest sectoral gainer, up 3.55%
- S&P BSE Information Technology biggest sectoral loser, down 0.75%
- Volume toppers: SBI, Bajaj Fin, RIL, Bharti Airtel, IndusInd Bank
>>Markets Live: SBI posts Q4 profit of Rs 3,581 crore, beats estimates
>>Sensex jumps 380 points; here are the top contributors
>>Markets Live: Sensex off day’s high, up 80 points; Nifty holds above 10,000; Tata Steel jumps 4%
>>OPENING BELL: Sensex climbs 300 points, Nifty above 10,100; Voda Idea surges 7%, RIL gains 2%
>>Pre-open session: Sensex gains 270 points, Nifty above 10,100
>>SGX Nifty edges higher, signals a tepid start for domestic stocks
SGX Nifty signals tepid start
Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange traded 11.75 points, or 0.11 per cent higher at 10,045.80 in signs that Dalal Street was headed for a tepid start on Friday.
Sensex, Nifty snap 6-day winning run
Equity benchmark indices swung between gains and losses on Thursday but ended lower with private banks suffering the most on profit booking. The BSE S&P Sensex closed 129 points or 0.38 per cent lower at 33,981 while the Nifty 50 dipped by 32 points or 0.32 per cent at 10,029.
>>Earnings today * AB Capital (ABCAP) 4Q * Alkem Lab (ALKEM) 4Q * Exide Ind (EXID) 4Q * Gateway (GDPL) 4Q * Greaves Cot (GRV) 4Q * Guj Gas (GUJGA) 4Q * Infibeam (INFIBEAM) 4Q * Jyothy Labs (JYL) 4Q * L & T (LT) 4Q * SBI (SBIN) 4Q * Suven Life (SVLS) 4Q * Timken (TMKN) 4Q
>>MS On Steel Initiate Coverage On Tata Steel, JSW & SAIL Tata Steel ~ overweight ~ Target 405 JSW Steel ~ Equalweight ~ Target 210 SAIL ~ Underweight ~ Target 27 JSPL ~ Overweight, Target raised to 155 v/s 140
>>UBS on DLF Buy, Target Rs 195 Headline Q4 loss, but operational performance largely on expected lines Q4 residential business impacted by lockdown in late march
>>CLSA On Aurobindo Maintain Buy call, target raised to `920 from `790/Sh Ambit on SRF Buy, Target Rs 4000 UBS on DLF Buy, Target Rs 195
>>During #lockdown itself #RelianceIndustries has raised 87,655 crore
>>इस वक्त की बड़ी खबरें -R-Jio में `9093 Cr निवेश करेगा Mubadala -Tata Power: Right Issue लाने की तैयारी -SBI और L&T के नतीजे आज
LIVE MARKET NEWS (04/06/2020)
LIVE MARKET NEWS (04/06/2020) : Live Market News : [Live] Stocks News In this article MoneyPip Updates Latest Stocks Market News, Live Indian Market,Live Share Market News,Live CNBC Awaaz , Live Global Market etc.
CLOSING BELL Indian Market Today: Sensex snaps 6-day winning streak, drops 129 pts; Nifty below 10,050; Kotak Bank, HDFC fall 4% each
- Financials lead market fall
- 16 of 30 Sensex stocks end the day in the red
- Index contributors: HDFC, HDFC Bank, Kotak Bank, ICICI Bank, L&T
- Top Index gainers: Bharti Airtel (5.62%), Tech Mahindra(5.32%), Sun Pharma(4.40%)
- Top Index losers: Asian Paints(4.54%), Bajaj Fin (4.10%), HDFC (4.10%)
- S&P BSE Telecombiggest sectoral gainer, up 3.47%
- S&P BSE BANKEX biggest sectoral loser, down 2.70%
- Volume toppers: Bajaj Fin, RIL, HDFC Bank, SBI, ICICI Bank
>>Indian Market : OPENING BELL: Sensex gains 126 points, Nifty nears 10,100; IDBI Bank jumps 9%, IFCI 8%
>>Indian Market : Pre-open session: Sensex nosedives 1,249 points, recovers later; Nifty below 10,050
>>SGX Nifty down 18 points, hints at muted start for domestic stocks
SGX Nifty signals muted start
Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange traded 18.50 points, or 0.18 per cent lower at 10,149.50 in signs that Dalal Street was headed for a muted start on Thursday.
>>Asian indices pare early trade gains. #HangSeng & #Nikkei more than 300 points off highs
>>SGX #Nifty gives up gains in early trade, now trading 115 points off highs SGX Nifty hovering around 10,090 Vs Nifty June Fut’s previous close of 10,071.8
>>CLSA On Vodafone Vodafone Mobile ARPU Has Lagged Peers By 15-19% ARPU Is Set To Grow 30% By FY22, Led By Tariff Hikes Subscriber Loss Should Decelerate EBITDA Should Jump 67% By FY22 Stock Has Doubled In 3 Mth But We See Further Upside Buy Rating, Tgt Of `12/Sh
>>The big trade today HDFC LIFE STD life to sell to sell 4 cr shares Price band : 490-501/sh Yday HDFC Sold 2.6cr shares in the past 5 trading sessions stock has corrected from 532 OI addition up 10% If trade happens in higher range could trigger short covering
>>For #Nifty 10200-10300 is the key target area for current rally For today 10175-10225 is key resistance area for booking profit or initiating shorts On any dip 9950-10,000 is key support zone for booking shorts and fresh buying
>>RIL: राइट्स इश्यू 1.59 गुना सब्सक्राइब -US और एशिया से संकेत अच्छे -HDFC Life में हिस्सा बेचेगी Standard life -आज आएंगे DLF और SRF के नतीजे
>>Global Market Cues -Gold slips to march low at $1700 -Brent crude slid below $40 -Economic recovery takes the front seat
>>Global Market Cues -Asian markets to open green -Dow closed up 525 points -Dollar weak -Trump bans Chinese airlines into the USA from June 16 or earlier -OPEC warns members to stop cheating on production cut
Global Market Today 03/06/2020
SGX Nifty signals positive start
Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange traded 42 points, or 0.42 per cent higher at 10,080.50 in signs that Dalal Street was headed for a positive start on Wednesday.
>>Global Market Cases: 64.77 Lakh -India Cases: 207,000 -Maharashtra Cases: 72,300 -Mumbai Cases: 42,200
>>Global Market Cues -Asia Markets set to open higher -Dow Futures showing 125 points up -US markets rally continue, Dow up 267 points -Ahead of OPOEC+ meeting Crude prices up -Brent Crude prices crossed $40 -OPEC+ may extend production cut for June & July
Hang Seng, Shanghai Composite rise up to 1.3%
Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Index jumped 1.28 percent, or 307.62 points, to 24,303.56. China’s benchmark Shanghai Composite Index gained 0.31 percent, or 8.99 points, to 2,930.39, while the Shenzhen Composite Index on the country’s second exchange rose 0.30 percent, or 5.45 points, to 1,852.11.
US stocks settled higher
US stocks ended higher, as Wall Street weighed the possibility of normalizing economic activities amid civil unrest. The Dow Jones Industrial Average index rose 267.63 points, or 1.05 per cent, to 25,742.65. The S&P500 index was up 25.09 points, or 0.82 per cent, to 3,080.82. The Nasdaq Composite Index increased 56.33 points, or 0.59 per cent, to 9,608.37.
The Nifty ended at 9,979.10, higher by 152.95 points or 1.56 per cent from the previous close of 9,826.15 points. The Sensex closed at 33,825.53, higher by 522.01 points or 1.57 per cent from the previous close of 33,303.52. It had opened at 33,450.19 and touched an intra-day high of 33,866.63 and a low of 33,301.29 points.
Global Market Today 02/06/2020
CLOSING BELL: Sensex takes winning run to 5th day, up 522 points; Nifty just short of 10,000-mark
- Financials and RIL lead market rally
- 23 of 30 Sensex stocks end the day in the green
- Index contributors: HDFC, Kotak Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, RIL
- Top Index gainers: Bajaj Fin (8.33%), Kotak Bank (7.56%), IndusInd Bank (6.74%)
- Top Index losers: Maruti (1.74%), ITC (1.30%), NTPC (1.07%)
- All sectoral indices except S&P BSE FMCG end the day in the green
- S&P BSE REALTY biggest sectoral gainer, up 4.57%
- S&P BSE Fast Moving Consumer Goods biggest sectoral loser, down 0.54%
- Volume toppers: Kotak Bank, Bajaj Fin, SBI, IndusInd Bank, HDFC Bank
>>Markets Live: Sensex, Nifty on track to extend rally to 5th day; Modi says getting economy on track highest priority
Bajaj Auto total sales plunge 70% in May
- Total sales down 70% at 1,27,128 units
- Total domestic sales down 83% at 40,074 units
- Two-wheeler sales down 69% at 1,12,798 units
- Commercial vehicles sales down 74% at 14,330 units
- Total exports down 53% at 87,054 units
I-Sec maintains BUY call on Affle (India); target price: Rs 1,775 per share
“The company will be a key beneficiary of increased spend in mobile advertising (to increase at ~35% CAGR in 2019-25). Further, in a post Covid world, we expect a significant shift among consumers to adopt digital technology globally, which will drive long term revenues. In addition, the company’s unique business model, healthy PAT margins (above 19%) and RoIC of 26% makes Affle an attractive company. Hence, we have a BUY recommendation on the stock with a target price of | 1,775/share,” said ICICI Securities.
>>S&P BSE Telecom gains 2%; Voda Idea up 3%, Airtel 2%. This is how the index stocks are performing
>>BSE Realty index top sectoral gainer, rises 3%
>>Markets Live: Sensex shrugs off Moody’s rating downgrade, rises 300 points
>>OPENING BELL: Sensex shrugs off Moody’s rating downgrade, rises 150 points; Nifty tops 9,850; Kotak Bank jumps 5%
>>Pre-open session: Sensex advances 100 points, Nifty consolidates above 9,800
>>Bajaj Auto (YoY) Total Sales down 70% At 1.27 Lk Units Vs 4.19 Lk Units ~ Nomura Expectation Of 1.35 Lk Units Total 2-wheeler Sales down 69% At 1.12 Lk Units Vs 3.65 Lk Units Total 3-wheeler Sales down 74% At 14,330 Units Vs 54,167 Units (YoY)
>>TVS Motors Total sales down 80.8% to 58,906 v/s 307106 units. Total two-wheeler sales down 80.9% to 56,218 v/s 294326 units Three-wheeler sales down 77.1% to 2,688 v/s 11730 units Company Says: Witnessing a steady pick up in customer retail since the last few days.
>>Hero MotoCorp May Sales Down 82.7% to 112682 v/s 652028 units Domestic sales down 82.9% to 108848 v/s 637319 units Exports sales down 73.9% to 3834 v/s 14709 units Company Says : Nearly 5000 customer touch-points of Hero MotoCorp have re-opened
>>Eicher Motors VECV sales of 686 vehicles RE sales down 69% to 19113 v/s 62371 units Company Says By the end of the month, nearly two-third of the dealerships are open for business and attained nearly the pre-COVID level of bookings towards the end of the month
>>Ashok Leyland Total Vehicles sales down 89% to 1420 v/s 13172 units Total M&HCV sales down 97% to 266 v/s 8946 units LCV sales down 73% to 1154 v/s 4226 units
>>MAY SALES HERO MOTO Sales @ 1.12 Lakh Units (Est of 1 lakh units) TVS MOTOR Total sales At 58,906 Units (Est of 85,100 Units) EICHER Royal Enfield Sales Down 69% YoY @ 19113 (Est 20,000) ASHOK LEY Sales Down 89% YoY at 1420 vs 13172 units (Est @ 1000 Units)
>>V-GUARD INDUSTRIES Weak; Disappointing Q4 – YoY, Cons (YoY) Net Profit down 47.1% At `32.2 Cr Vs `60.8 Cr Revenue down 27.4% At `541.1 Cr Vs `745.8 Cr EBITDA down 43.3% At `45.6 Cr `80.4 Cr EBITDA Margin At 8.4% Vs 10.8%
>>Auto Sales: Hero Moto May sales 1,12682 units vs Nomura expectation of 1 lakh TVS Motors May sales 58906 vs expected 85100 Ashok leyland May 1420 vs 1000 expected Royal Enfield May 19113 vs expected 20000
>>In Focus today Kotak : big block of 5.6cr shares today as Uday Kotak will sell stake to honor RBI norms Deal likely to be in 1215-1240 band Large FII funds in race to pick up stake Post stake sale and QIP public float increase will likely increase Index weight
>>IL Last day of rights tomorrow ie 3rd June To date rights has been subscribed 1.1x
>>Global cues are mildly positive Dow rallies 91 Pts Dow Futures slip 93 Pts as tensions increase in US with protests turning violent -China stops buying few US Agro products Japan up 245 Hangseng up 157 Crude rallies to $38 SGX nifty up flat down 9
SGX Nifty signals muted start
Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange traded 8.75 points, or 0.09 per cent lower at 9,830.75 in signs that Dalal Street was headed for a muted start on Tuesday.
>>Global Market Cues -Asia markets open mixed -China halts soybean and other farm goods import from the USA -Chinese state-owned cos Cofco/Sinograin ordered to suspend the import also canceled pork orders from the USA -Dow closed up 91 points -Brent oil inches higher to $39
US stocks rise as investors eye economy reopening
US stocks reversed their earlier losses to finish with modest gains, as investors weighed the possibility of normalizing economic activities. On Monday, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 91.91 points, or 0.36 per cent, to 25,475.02. The S&P 500 increased 11.42 points, or 0.38 per cent, to 3,055.73. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 62.18 points, or 0.66 per cent, to 9,552.05.
Rupee rises by 8 paise as govt starts to unlock economy
The rupee appreciated 8 paise to close at 75.54 against the US dollar on Monday on easing trade worries and optimism over the government’s move to reopen the economy after a more than two-month lockdown. Forex traders said foreign fund inflows, weak American currency and positive domestic equities also boosted investor confidence.
Sensex, Nifty on Monday
After skyrocketing 1,250 points during the day, the 30-share BSE Sensex settled 879.42 points or 2.57 per cent higher at 33,303.52. The NSE Nifty surged 245.85 points or 2.57 per cent to finish at 9,826.15.
Global Market Today 01/06/2020
>>OPENING BELL: Sensex rallies 800 points, Nifty tops 9,800; IDBI Bank soars 19%, NCC gains 10%
>>Pre-open session: Sensex climbs 425 points, Nifty tops 9,750
>>1/6: Nifty rallied 3rd day. PCR is high. Be cautious. Stocks to watch on long side: Bharti Airtel: Delivery surges sharply. Stock showed strong volume on Friday. Lupin: Delivery gains. Stock down 8% from peak. MCX: Strong earnings. Be careful on MCX. Larsen & Toubro.
>>*Shipping Corporation Of India Q4FY20* Revenue up 30.6% to Rs 1,313.8 crore Net profit up 83% to Rs 111.1 crore Ebitda up 35.8% to Rs 303.8 crore Ebitda margin at 23.1% from 22.2% Higher sales in tanker segment aids bottomline
>>Non-Subsidised #LPG cylinder’s price increased by Rs 11.50/cylinder to Rs 593 from Rs 581.50 for 14.2 kg cylinder in Delhi
>>Jet Fuel (ATF) price hiked by Rs 11,030.62 to Rs 33,575.37/kL in Delhi
>>Nomura On CEAT Maintain Reduce, Target At `754/Sh Weak Demand Remains A Worry Slow Demand Recovery, Lower Utilization & Rising Debt To Impact Earnings Margin Surprised At 12.7%, Led By 270 bps QoQ Higher Gross Margin & Lower Costs
>>SGX Nifty jumps over 170 points, hints at strong start for domestic stocks
>>results KEI ind : sales at 1258cr Ebitda 124cr PAT 62 cr Volume at 18% in cable Polycab : rev 2130 cr Ebitda up 20% 295cr PAT 215cr up 53% Wire cable biz down 11% Mngmt commentary Fy21 to be weaker than FY20
>>Voltas Rev 2090 vs expected 2150cr Ebitda 192 vs expected 166cr Ac rev up 20% expected growth was 5-10% Mkt share at 24%
>>Results : Dilip buildcon Rev dn 3% 2509 cr PAT dn 47% 116cr Ebitda 442 dn 10% Margin 16.83% vs 18.09% Net Debt 2934 vs 3388 cr Orderbook 19082 NCC Pat dn 66% 61 cr rev dn 38% 2334
>>Adani power board to consider delisting of shares on June 3rd Kotak bank: QIP floor price set at 1145/sh Dr Reddy gets USFDA EIR for SriKakulam API plant
>>Fertilizer stocks in focus as RCF reports a strong qtrly no’s PAT up 196% at 142 cr Rev up 15% ebitda up 192% at 368 cr NFL mgmt fertilizer off take commentary strong
>>Long #Nifty above 9600 Keep stop at day’s low Targets 9670-9715 Support now stands at 9430
>>#NiftyBank Range 18730-19550 Long above 19350 Stop 18990 Targets 19550-19800-20000
>>Global Market Live -Asian markets open mixed –SGX nifty Chart indicates strong opening of the Indian market -The US will not give spl status to HK -The growing tension between the USA and China -Protest across America over the death of a black man can push back reopening
>>Indian Oil Corp revises ATF prices upward by 48% to Rs. 33575/Kl in the Delhi market. In May ATF price was cut by 23%.
>>Q1FY21’s GDP growth could be out last cheer for 2020, Nomura says, expecting negative GDP growth hereon for at least 3 quarters
>>Kotak Institutional Equities maintains its FY21 GDP growth estimate at (-)5.8% Vs 4.2% in FY20
>>Global Market Live up 31% from March lows. Flows since March lows: Redemptions of $120 billion (0.8%AUM) from equity funds (Source – EPFR) Data suggests market recovery so-far is majorly the closing of shorts.
SGX Nifty signals strong start
Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange (SGXNIFTY) traded 171.25 points, or 1.81 per cent higher at 9,653.50 in signs that Dalal Street was headed for a positive start on Monday.
Q4 results today
V-Guard Industries, Orient Electric, Acewin Agriteck, Birla Cable, Ultramarine and Pigments are slated to announce their March quarter results today.
Crude prices fall on concerns of US riots
Oil prices fell due to concerns about riots in major US cities that could staunch demand after trading higher on optimism that OPEC would extend or enhance production cuts at a meeting in June. Brent crude traded down 16 cents a barrel at $37.68 a barrel, in the first day of August trading as the front month. The August contract climbed $1.81, or roughly 5 per cent, on Friday.
Asian shares off to cautious start
Asian share markets started on a cautious note and gold gained on Monday as images of riots in burning U.S. cities unnerved investors already tense over Washington’s power struggle with Beijing. E-Mini futures for the S&P 500 retreated 0.5% in early action, while gold rose 0.77% to $1,739 an ounce. MSCI’s broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan edged up 0.2%, as did Japan’s Nikkei.
US stocks closed mixed on Friday
US stocks closed mixed as Wall Street pored through a slew of economic data. On Friday, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 17.53 points, or 0.07 per cent, to 25,383.11. The S&P500 rose 14.58 points, or 0.48 per cent, to 3,044.31. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 120.88 points, or 1.29 per cent, to 9,489.87,
Sensex, Nifty rise for 3rd day
On Friday, Sensex closed at 32,424.10, higher by 223.51 points or 0.69 per cent from the previous close of 32,200.59. It had opened at 32,041.29 and touched an intra-day high of 32,480.52 and a low of 31,823.80. The Nifty50 closed at 9,580.30, higher by 90.20 points or 0.95 per cent from the previous close.
Today Global Market
- Today’s Key Results* 21-May-20 ALPHA APCOTEXIND BAJAJFINSV BAJAJHLDNG BIRLACORPN COLPAL HINDZINC TATAMETALI VSTIND 3IINFOTECH
- Results Bajaj auto better than expected NP 1310cr expected 1015cr Rev 6815cr expected 6453 Margin 18.4% expected 16.2% Brokerage view Clsa buy tgt 3000 vs 2800 Kotak instl Buy Tgt 3000
- Global Market are positive Dow rallies 369 Pts Nadaq up 190 Pts thanks to gains in consumer internet stocks Dow fut dn 113 Pts Asia opens firm japan up 56 Pts Hangseng up 40 Pts SGX Nifty down 24pts Crude at $36
- #DollarVsRupee | रुपया 75.64 के मुकाबले 75.56/$ पर खुला #ZBizBazaar#Rupee
- 20th May Strategy: Global: Neutral FII: Neutral DII: Positive F&O: Neutral Sentiment: Cautious Trend: Negative Nifty 8650-8800 Day Support Zone, 9000-9150 Higher Range Bank Nifty 16800-17100 Day Support Range, Bank Nifty 18000-18300 Higher Range @ZeeBusiness
- Top Global News 1/3 8-Air Canada will cut up to 60% of its 38,000 jobs. 9-Thai Air files for bankruptcy 10-Soft Bank in talks to sell “a significant part” of its 24% stake in T-Mobile. 11-Softbank is also going to divest Alibaba shares. @CNBC_Awaaz (19/05/2020)
- Today Global Market -Asian markets open strong -Hope rally in the US markets up 3% -Early vaccine by Moderna sparked speculation -Crude oil surged on-demand surge @CNBC_Awaaz (19/05/2020)
- Partho Banerjee, Executive Director, Service of Maruti Suzuki tells @CNBCTV18News that co is servicing 20,000 cars per day compared to 50,000 in the pre-#lockdown period. Co foresees manpower issues due to migration to villages (19/05/2020)
- Oil (WTI June contract) is back above $30 for the first time in almost 2 months ! Its a stunning turnaround from negative prices in the front-end contract almost a month ago. The contract expires Wednesday. (19/05/2020)
- Markets Overnight – DXY -0.75%, biggest daily fall since late March – S&P futs were +1.6% going into open, SPX closed +3.15% – 2 Triggers a) Powell said no limit to Fed firepower b) Moderna’s small early vaccine trial success -Germany/France propose Eur540bn EU recovery fund (19/05/2020)
- Loss of 5237cr don’t get shocked there’s an exceptional item for the spectrum charges Adjusted Loss stands at 471cr expected loss 569cr Rev 23723cr expected 23157cr ARPU 154 Voice usage per customer 965 min @CNBC_Awaaz#AwaazMarkets (19/05/2020)
- Global cues are very strong as Moderna first phase of Covid vaccine trial shows promise. Dow up 911 Pts Dow futures Dn 70 Pts Japan up 2% HangSeng – up 599 Pts SGX nifty up 200 Pts Crude also shows a pull back to $36 (19/05/2020)
- Today Global Market FIIs की बड़े शॉर्ट के साथ बाजार पर कब्जा 9280-9320 जबतक पार नहीं हो तबतक हर तेजी में बेचें 9038-8973 अहम बेस, टूटा तो 8797-8794 तक की गिरावट संभव 8797-8794 के स्तर पर शॉर्ट सौदों में मुनाफावसूली करें (18/05/2020)
- Today Global Market FIIs have sold equities worth Rs6000 Cr in last four sessions , FII Net Sell 620 Cr in Index Futures, fresh shorts,FII Net Buy 811 Cr in Index Options, buying in both call and put ahead of weekend, FII Net Sell 319 Cr in Stock Futures, long unwinding and fresh shorts.(18/05/2020)
- Today Global Market 1/2 -The US blames China for corona pandemic -US corona cases rose 1.5% in the past 24 Hrs-NY preparing to reopen-Crude oil bounces amid sign of demand pick up@CNBC_Awaaz (18/05/2020)
- Global Market Today 1/1 -Asia markets open positive -US indices closed in the green on Friday -FED warns of late recovery, starts from the second half of the year -Bank of England mulling policy tools including negative interest rate @CNBC_Awaaz (18/05/2020)
- #CNBCTV18Market | SGX Nifty hovering around 9,088 vs Nifty May Fut’s Friday’s close of 9,137; indicates lower start for Indian market (18/05/2020)
- Global Market Today #Crudeoilprice 5 week highs. No sign of sell off ahead of expiry on May 19. Govt’s around world lift travel restrictions, demand recovery in #China#USA . @IEA : Global demand to recover by 3.9mbpd M-M ,#Global supply to reduce 12mbpd M-M. #OOTT@CNBCTV18Live@CNBC_Awaaz (18/05/2020)
- PMO Share Live Chart
- Global Market Today – Asian markets open in green -US markets closed positive despite weak job data and tensions with China -Bank and Energy shares in the US performed well -Some countries are facing resurgences of corona after containing -Fear in HK/South Korea and China (15/05/2020)
- Today focus on fisheries and infrastructure as more relief details for this sector will be announced Stocks to watch -Avanti feed/ water base/ apex frozen – ncc/Ashoka buildcon/ L&T – cement/steel (15/05/2020)
- But news will continue through This weekend. More details in the economic package will be revealed till Sunday Lockdown 4.0 guidelines will be out Global cues Dow up 377 pts DOw Fut down 23 Asia: flat SGX Nifty up 42 Pts 9160 (15/05/2020)
- Global Cues 1/1 -Asia markets open weak to follow the US -US markets closed lower amid a warning -The US-FED warns about economic risk and tension with China -China is ready to another rate cut and pumps liquidity – Oil flat to negative amid unclear future demand(14/05/2020)
- Global Cues 1/12 -China is sealing off cities bordering NKorea -Germany aims to open the border with Europe by June 15 -NewYork is planning to open schools by September(14/05/2020)
- Eyes will stay on FM briefings, everyday till Sunday there’s likely to be an announcement on economic package Global set up weak Dow slips 516 Pts Asia weak Japan dn 139 Hangseng dn 318 Shanghai dn 17 SGX nifty dn 146 (14/05/2020)
- Lots of action today Global cues are weak Dow slips 457 Pts Dow futures 110 pt down Asia : Japan dn 180 Pts Hangseng dn 108pts SGX nifty shows we are ignoring global cues and focusing only on the ECONOMIC Package Up 234pt 9410. (13/05/2020)
- MSCI India Index ( Global) additions Biocon IGL Jubilant food Tata consumer Torrent pharma Deletions AshokLeyland M&M fin svc Shriram transport Tata power. (13/05/2020)
- Global Cues 1/1 -Asia Markets open weak -US indices closed lower -US-Anthony Fauci warns against soon easing of restrictions -Crude oil slips, Gold flat. (13/05/2020)
- Global Cues 1/2 -Wuhan will test its entire 1.1 Cr population -Russian Prez Putin’s spokesman corona positive -11 companies working on the vaccine -World corona cases 43.30 Lakh. (13/05/2020)
Global Market cues Today
Global cues subdued DOW slips 109 pts Dow fut dn 147 pts Japan opens weak but recovers from low HANGSENG down 420 pts SGX Nifty indicates weak opening down 78 pts (12/05/2020)
#Global Market Today#
- Singapore Nifty Live #(SGX NIFTY CHART)#
- Dow Jones Live # DOWJONES LIVE
- NASDAQ INDEX CHART ,indexnasdaq: .ixic
- S&P500 Live Charts #INDEXSP: .INX
- FTSE Index Live Chart #INDEXFTSE: UKX
- INDEXBOM: SENSEX
- indexhangseng: hsi
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on https://moneypip.com/ are their own, and not that of the website or its management. https://moneypip.com/ advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.