Live Comodity Market : A Comodity Market is a physical marketplace for buying or selling, and trading of products. Comodity Market is about trading of energy, oil, metals, Gold, Silver, Cruid Oil, wheat, coffee, sugar, soybeans. Right Now 50 major comodity markets worldwide that trade in approximately 100 primary comodity.
Live Comodity Market
Trading in Comodity has been happening for a long time, its history is quite old. The Commodity Exchange was first establiished by the Chicago Board in 1848 AD.
Where can I Money Envest in a Comodity ? :
- Multi Commodity Exchange – MCX
- National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange – NCDEX
- National Multi Commodity Exchange – NMCE
- Indian Commodity Exchange – ICEX
- Ace Derivatives Exchange – ACE
- The Universal Commodity Exchange – UCX
Comodity Products :
- Metals – Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Copper
- Energy – Crude oil, Natural gas, Gasoline, and Heating oil
- Agriculture – Corn, Beans, Rice, Wheat, etc.,
- Livestock and Meat – Eggs, Pork, Cattle, etc.,
Trading in chase an Comodities is also done in the same way that you purchase an individual stocks, but the products are changed. In equity, we purchase the shares of any company. But in comodity we physical has gone to gold, silver, metals, then we share this type of shares.
Advantages of Comodity futures :
- Futures are very highly leveraged Money investments
- Future markets are very liquid
- Futures give huge profits if traded carefully
- Affordable minimum-deposit accounts and controlled full-size contracts
- Long or short futures can be set as target easily
Disadvantages of Comodity futures :
- Futures markets are very volatile
- Direct money investment in the markets is of highly risky
- Gains and losses are magnified by leverage
- The unpredictable movement of trade even before you close your position
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on https://moneypip.com/ are their own, and not that of the website or its management. https://moneypip.com/ advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.