RTPS Bihar: Apply Online Cast, Income Tax, Residence, Birth Certificate (जाती,आय, आवासीय, प्रमाण पत्र) Online Application: [RTPS] Bihar Online Service जाती | आवासीय | आय प्रमाण पत्र Online Application Registration RTPS Status, Bihar Apply Online Certificate. RTPS Bihar Online Service Plus.
RTPS Bihar:RTPS Bihar Online Service Cast Certificate| Residential Certificate | Income Certificate Online Application, Registration RTPS Status, Bihar Apply Online Certificate. RTPS Online Service Plus.
|Name of Scheme||RTPS Bihar|
|Scheme Benefit||Income, Caste, and Residence Certificate|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Bihar|
|Scheme Updated on||10/11/2020|
Through Bihar RTPS website you can use caste certificate, income certificate, residential certificate, application status, digital web copy of application and many other facilities online and online application for these certificates or certificates from anywhere. You can know how to do online application and which documents you should have while applying, this information is given in this article.
How to Apply Cast Certificate Through RTPS Bihar
Important information Regarding RTPS Bihar
- Please note that to get the certificate, you have to go to the designated counter of the zone or Bihar building.
- In the online application, the signature of the applicant on the certificate and affidavit is not being taken, so at the time of receipt of the certificate, the applicant will have to appear at the zone counter and sign both these documents.
- At the time of receipt of the certificate, the applicant has to show one of the various photo identity cards prescribed by the Election Commission of India for voting as a proof of his identity.
- Online Application will be valid from 10 AM on 1/12/2011.
After Read above information, you have to click on the Agree Button , after that, the Next web page will Open. From where you have to make this choice, from where you want to make the application form, here we will Advise you often all the People apply from their Block If you want to get the Certificate form from the Block, then select the ”Block”.
From Where You Want To Receive The Certificate
|Bihar Atate Block|
|Bihar Bhawan 5, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021|
- Now fill in your ”Aadhaar number”
- (√) I hereby give my consent for using Aadhaar
- Write your name in ”English” and ”Hindi”
- And select the Certificate you want to apply for from the dropdown menu.1. Income Certificate 2.Residential Certificate 3. Caste Certificate 4.Duplicate Income Certificate5.Duplicate Residential Certificate (Duplicate Residential Certificate)6.Duplicate Caste Certificate (Duplicate Caste Certificate)
- After that enter your 10 Digit Mobile Number
- And Click on the ”Next Button”
- Enter OTP for Aadhaar Number
Overview of RTPS Bihar
|Full-Form of RTPS||Right to Public Service|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Bihar|
|Published Date (This Article)||10/11/2020|
|RTPS Developed By||THREAD|
|Document Type||Cast, Income, Residence, Birth, Death, Duplicate Certificate & More Pension Services|
Fill Application RTPS Bihar Like This Way
- Greetings (greetings): Mr, Mrs, Ms
- Name of the Applicant Name of applicant / applicant: Mohan Paswan
- Applicant Name (English): Mohan Singh Mohan Paswan
- Relationships: Father/Husband
- Father / Husband’s Name (Hindi): Ram Paswan
- Father’s / Husband’s Name (English): Ram Paswan
- Mother’s name (Hindi): Radha
- Mother’s Name (English): Radha
- Gender: Male/Female
- Mobile No: 123xxx459
- Division (अनुमंडल): Select Your Division
- District: Select Division
- Circle: Choose Your Circle
- Block (प्रखंड): Select Your Block
- Village / Mohalla: Write Your Village
- Panchayat / Ward No (Panchayat / Ward Number): Write Your Panchayat
- Post: Write Your Post Name
- Police station (police station):
- Business (व्यवसाय): Write Your Business
- Category: SC/ST/OBC/BC
- Sub-Cast: Select SubCast
In this way, after clicking all the Blank Space Fill, click on the Necxt Button, check all the information thoroughly and submit the information through SMS on your mobile number will be recieved that your application has been submitted successfully and you will receive Application Number will be found from this Application Number, you can see the status of the application
Repeat Same Process For Apply Cast Certificat, Income Certificate, Residential Certificate
Download Character Certificate: Click Here
Download Certificate Receipt From RTPS
If you have applied for the Certificate online from the RTPS website and have not received the Receipt of it, then you can get your Receipt in this way, for this you will
- First of all Visit this website
- And click on Print Your Receipt
- Now you enter your Application Number
- And click on search
- Your Receipt will be downloaded in pdf format in your computer or mobile.
In this way, you can download any application from the RTPS website.
How to Know Application Status Through SMS
If your mobile does not have internet facility and you want to know your application status, then it is very easy through the below method you can see the status of the application made online from your Application Status RTPS Official Website to see you. Type from your mobile
RTPS <Application ID>
SEND TO 56060
Below you will see the complete information of the following services
Following are the services available on the RTPS Bihar website like 1.Application Status Verify Instant Certificate Official Login Online Certificate Get Certificate Receipt, Verify Digital Certificate and many other facilities are available on RTPS Bihar Official Website.
- Services of Residential Caste and Income Certificate of General Administration Department
- Issuance of residential certificate
- At the zonal level
- At subdivisional level
- At the district official level
- Services of social security schemes of social welfare department
- Services of Planning and Development Department
- Services of Department of Labor Resources
- Revenue and Land Reform Department Services
- Services of Department of Food and Consumer Protection
Process of getting RTPS Services
Applicants are advised to don’t apply again and again for a new Certificate if previously issued Certificate is still valid. Instead, they should use the same Certificate again and again for different purposes.
Applicant (Citizen) can apply for RTPS Services in two modes – (i) Online and (ii) Through RTPS Counters.
- Applicants can apply online any-time (24 x 7) through any-means (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc having Internet connection) from any-where
(Home, Office, Internet Dhaba, Kiosk, Common Service Centre (CSC), Citizen Facilitation Centre (CFC) etc).
- Online Applicants are advised to go through “Applicant User Manual” before applying in ServicePlus for getting services. Download it from the “User Manual” section of the homepage (http://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in).
- Applicants need to sign-up (one time), login, fill Online Application Form, upload Attachment(s) (scanned copy of the service-specific document at least the mandatory (*) document), and submit the Application. So, before applying for any service, they are advised to keep ready the scanned copy of those documents preferably in small-sized PDF format.
- Optional/mandatory Aadhaar based Authentication (by Name Matching and OTP on Registered Mobile) facility is available depending on service. Applicants should Authenticate themselves through Aadhaar based Authentication.
- RTPS Bihar Applicants will get online Acknowledgement (RTPS Bihar) along with a copy of Application submitted. Download/Print it for future use.
If your Aadhar cannot be verified while applying RTPS, you can upload the following documents issued by India Government
- Voter ID Card (Voter ID)
- Driving License
- Applicant User Manual Bihar RTPS and Other Services on Service Plus
- Service ID Card (Centre, State, Public Sector)
- Passbook (with Photo issued by Bank / Post Office) (with passbook photo)
- PAN Card
- Smart Card (issued under Plans of Ministry of Labour)
- MGNREGA Job Card (Mnerga Job Card)
- Health Insurance Smart Card (issued under Plans of Ministry of Labor) Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labor Department
- Pension Document (with Photo) (including Pension Document photo))
- Govt. ID Card (issued to MP, MLA, MLC) (Government ID)
12. Aadhaar Car (Aadhaar Card
Self Registration For Using RTPS Services (To register any certificate online on the serviceonline.bihar.gov.in website, firstly self registration has to be done, after that one can apply online for any certificate)
Click on this link to register yourself (after that) there will be a pop-up open in front of you, where first
- Your Full Name
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- And create a password from 8 digits to 15 digits (Ex. Xyz @231 ) (Create Your Own Password)
Create a password in such a way that Uper Case, Lover Case and some Numeric Value and Special Character are also present in it. After that, select your state, then fill the Security Code and click on Validate Button, thus you can self-register any certificate.
Benefits Of RTPS Services
RTPS services have lots of benefits
- You can apply online for any certificate sitting at home without going anywhere.
- There is no (Cast, Income, Residence) Payment in this, due to an error in the Application form, this responsibility rests with you.
- You are more likely to be careful in filling online data. You are aware of other information through the Internet. After applying, you can get your application confirmed from anywhere across the country with the application number.
- Your application is Easily verified anywhere in Government work
- If your application certificate is lost somewhere and if you have the certificate number then duplicate web copy of it can be downloaded again from RTPS website
- Apart from this, many other benefits are from the RTPS website.
Here, let me tell you, after applying online, you will have to get the original certificate by going to the RTPS office or counter by yourself. For this, you should take a valid identity card with you such as Aadhaar card, identity card, voter card or any government papers that have your photo.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Online Service Plus||Click Here|
|Download Instruction||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check RTPS Status||Click Here|
|Name of Scheme||RTPS Bihar|
|in Language||आरटीपीएस बिहार|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Bihar|
|Major Benefit||Income, Caste and Residence Certificate|
|Scheme Objective||Provide Online Public Services|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Alway Available|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Alway Available|
|Apply Online||Registration| Login|
|Know your Application Status||Click Here|
|Application Status by SMS||Click Here|
|Print Your Receipt||Click Here|
|Certificate Web copy||Click Here|
|Verify Digitally Certificates||Click Here|
|Download Digitally Certificate||Click Here|
|Tatkal||Tatkal Seva process | Application Format | Check List|
|RTPS-EBLOCKS WEBSITE FOR DOWNLOADS(LPC /CORRECTION SLIP)||Click Here|
|Know Your Status By SMS||RTPS <Application ID>|
SEND TO 56060
|RTPS Bihar 2020||Official Website|
FAQ of RTPS Bihar
>How to type in hindi in the application form?
Answer-After typing “English Name” in the application form, press the [Tab] button, “Hindi name” will be typed on its own.
>How to Check Application Status?
Answer-Click on the option “Citizen Section” -> “View Application Status” available on the homepage.The “View Application Status” form will appear.After selecting the appropriate options, enter the application reference number and date and [Submit]. Status will be displayed.
>What is the Procedure to Apply Online RTPS Bihar Certificate Application Form 2021 at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of RTPS Bihar i.e. http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” Link on menu.
Step 3- Next, read the terms and conditions then After reading this I have to click on agree below.
Step 4- Now Select From Where You Want To Receive The Certificate:
- Bihar Bhawan 5, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
बिहार भवन ५, कौटिल्या मार्ग, चाणक्यपुरी , न्यू दिल्ली -११००२१
Step 5- You will go to a new page where you will be asked for your Aadhaar number, your name in Hindi and English.
Step 6- After this, you have to select the relevant certificate. For example, if you want to get a caste certificate, then you have to click on the caste certificate.
Step 7- Then the registered mobile number has to be entered in the Aadhaar card.
Step 8- After entering the mobile number, you have to click on the Next button.
Step 9- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
Step 10- This OTP will have to be verified by filling in the box provided.
Step 11- Then you will have to fill all the information given in the form according to the information mentioned in your Aadhar card.
Step 12- Please verify the all filled details and click on I agree and finally click on the submit form button.
Step 13- After which you will be given a registration slip. You should take a print out of this registration slip and keep it safe for the future. With its help, you can also check the status of your application.
>How to check RTPS application Status Online?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of RTPS Bihar i.e. http://188.8.131.52/rtps/Home.aspx.
Step 2- On the homepage, you have to click on the application status option.
Step 3- On this page, you have to fill your application ID. After this, you have to click on the status option.
Step 4- After this, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
Also Read :Bihar Ration Card List
Also Read : Up Ration Card