How to activate Axis Bank Mobile Banking? :Get all the information about axis bank corporate login, axis bank personal banking login. Also you can check information about How to activate Axis Bank Internet Banking, Neft transfer, adding beneficiary in axis bank.
Axis Bank Mobile Banking- In today’s era it became essential to link your mobile number with your Bank Account so that you can get all information about your current account details and on the other hand it is an easy way to do transaction with the help of Axis Bank Mobile banking. Using Axis Bank Mobile Application customers can do all the transaction, Pay bills, Recharge and more other.
Activate Axis Bank Mobile Banking: To activate Axis bank Mobile Banking first of all you have to download the app. So, to activate your Mobile Banking you have link your Mobile number with your Axis Bank Account by follow the given instruction.
Download Axis Mobile (Android, i phone, Window)
- To download Axis Mobile SMS MBANK to 5676782.Then you receive a link. Select the phone Model (Android, i phone, Window) and start downloading the App.
- Or you can visit the http://mobile.axisbank.co.in/dl on your mobile phone browser select phone model and start downloading the application.
Registration – Customers need to register Mobile phone number at any Axis Bank Branch/ATM. If you are a customer having saving account except NRI and have ATM cum Debit Card and you already registered for SMS banking, you can avail this Mobile Banking facilities.
- Run your Axis Mobile application on phone and enter your registered mobile number for SMS Banking.
- After 5-10 minutes. An OTAC (One Time Activation Code) will receive on your mobile. Note the OTAC number to activate Axis Mobile on your phone.
- Received OTAC is valid for 7 days only.
- Then Login the application and set your mPIN for transaction on Axis Mobile. Remember this mPIN because it required while transactions.
- If you will not receive OTAC in an hour click on the link of ‘Regenerate OTAC and receives a fresh OTAC.
How to Add your account in Axis mobile application
- On Axis mobile application visit the Manage Account– Add account
- Put the Axis Bank Account Number and provide a Nickname.
- Enter the details of your Active Debit Card>>Card number>>ATM Pin>>Expiry date
- Customers need to Activate Debit Card by doing any transaction at Axis Bank ATM or at least 1 financial transaction at non Axis ATM.
- Then your Axis mobile application is ready for use.
How to Login to Axis Bank Mobile Banking App
You can log in to Axis Bank’s mobile banking app by following the steps mentioned below:
- Download Axis Bank’s official mobile banking app from the app store.
- Open the app and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- If you are a new user, you will have to go through the registration process.
- If you are already registered with the service, you can enter your login credentials to log in to the app.
How to Change Axis Bank mPIN
mPIN is a 4-digit code that is required for all mobile transactions. Since it is a code meant to secure your transactions, it is important to change the code frequently. To change your mPIN you have to follow these steps:
- Launch the Axis Bank mobile banking app.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu
- Select ‘Change mPIN’ option
- Enter the current mPIN and set the new mPIN
- You can now log in using your new mPIN
If you forget your mPIN and are not able to log in to the app due to that, you can follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Open your Axis Bank app
- Go to the login page and click on ‘Forgot mPIN’ option.
- After verifying your details, you will be able to set a new mPIN.
Services Available in Axis Mobile Banking?
- You can recharge any contact number from the contact list without actually logging into your bank account.
- Search for the dining offers, ATMs, branches, and properties near you using the augmented reality technology.
- Add billers and pay bills.
- Scan QR codes at the merchant outlets and pay bills using Scan UPI QR or Bharat QR.
- View account balance, mini statement, detailed account statement, and email account statement.
- View the outstanding balance of your credit card, unbilled transactions, past statements, schedule credit card bill payments, convert transactions into EMIs, and apply for a new card.
- Request block and replace, set and reset the PIN, and set auto-debit payment.
- Make fund transfers to own accounts, other Axis Bank accounts, and other bank accounts through NEFT and IMPS.
- Schedule fund transfer to a future date.
- Open FD and RD accounts via the app.
- View all the loans availed, total outstanding loan amount, request a statement, or apply for a new loan.
- Track your Demat investments and view Demat summary.
- Check the multi- and single-currency forex card statements.
- Request for a new chequebook and stop payment for issued cheques.
NOTE: This web-page is fully dedicated to the Axis Bank Mobile Banking. Customers can also Bookmark this web-page for the further news regarding Axis bank Mobile.
FAQ Of Axis Mobile Banking
>How to transfer funds on the Axis Mobile Banking app?
Step 1: Log into your account on the Axis Mobile Banking app to see the account dashboard.
Step 2: Click the ‘Fund Transfer’ option on the bottom menu bar.
Step 3: A pop-up window will appear asking you to proceed for a one-time authentication process. Click ‘Proceed’.
Step 4: You can complete the authentication process by either entering the Axis Internet Banking credentials or by entering your debit card details. Click ‘Continue’.
Step 5: You will be prompted to enter the 6-digit mPIN as the second step of authentication.
Step 6: You will see the following screen related to fund transfers where you can see the options for transfer to self accounts, other Axis Bank accounts, and other bank customers.
Step 7: If you have not added the payee yet, click on ‘Add Payee’.
Step 8: Choose the payee type from the available options.
Step 9: Consider that you choose the second option, i.e. ‘Other Bank Customer’ option.
Step 10: Enter the payee details, such as account number, IFSC, payee name, nickname, mobile number, and email address. You can optionally add an image of the payee. Click ‘Add’.
Step 11: The details entered will be displayed for your review. Click ‘Confirm’ after reviewing.
Step 12: Enter the mPIN to confirm the payee addition.
Step 13: An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen and click ‘Continue’.
Step 14: A success message will be displayed upon adding the payee. If you wish to send money to the payee added, click ‘Pay’.
Step 15: Enter the amount to be transferred to the payee as well as any remarks. Select the payment type from the options available at the bottom of the screen.
Step 16: Review the transaction details and click on ‘Confirm’.
Step 17: Enter your mPIN to confirm your identity.
Step 18: Success message will be displayed upon successful completion of the fund transfer transaction.