How to Axis Bank Customer Money Transfer Using Mobile Number and MMID (IMPS funds transfer using Mobile Number and MMID): Axis Bank Customer Money transfer using Mobile Number or MMID , with the help of MMID you can easily money transfer. Hare is the process given below.
To transfer funds using Axis Bank Customer Mobile Number and MMID, you will require:
- Beneficiary’s mobile number. The beneficiary’s mobile number should be registered with his bank.
- MMID of the Beneficiary. Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a seven digit random number issued by the bank upon registration. Remitter (customer who wants to send money) and Beneficiary (customer who wants to receive the money) should have this MMID for doing an interbank funds transfer.
Axis Bank customer can initiate IMPS transfer using Mobile Number and MMID from Axis Mobile. Axis Mobile is the mobile banking solution provided by the bank for its customers to enjoy complete suite of transactional banking using his/her mobile phone.
How to Axis Bank Customer Send Money with MMID
- Login to Axis Mobile by entering your MPIN
- Register the beneficiary
- Transfer -> Mobile Beneficiary (P2P)-> Add
- Enter the mobile number and MMID of the receiver
- Transfer funds
- Transfer -> Mobile Beneficiary (P2P) -> Select Beneficiary Name -> Enter the amount
How to Axis Bank Customer Receive Money with MMID
- Register for SMS Banking with Axis Bank
- Inform the sender his/her registered mobile number and MMID
- To know MMID
- SMS MMID to 5676782 to receive your MMID
- MMID is unique to each bank account
Also Read : Axis bank net banking