How to Register Mobile Number in SBI Bank? : Hello friends Today we will discuses how to register mobile number with SBI Bank because without registered mobile number we can’t use SBI Net Banking. If you credit in your Bank of India Bank then shows text message in your Registered Mobile Number,or You debate in your SBI Bank then also shows in your State Bank Of India Registered Mobile Number In form of text sms. Which is very important If you notice any unusual thing you can block it right away. So, this article very important read this article carefully.
State Bank Of India Bank is the new generation public sector bank that offers services to Indian as well as non resident Indian customers. This bank offers banking, financial and corporate banking services to a wide range of customers. This bank has number of branches across India and other countries.
This bank provides all kinds of banking and financial services for agriculturists and industrialists. The bank enables personalized and financial solutions to its clients. This bank is cruising towards setting branches across the globe to support development of banking and financial sector of India.
”Documents Require For Register Mobile Number In SBI Account”
Note : No needs to documents require for register mobile number in SBI. But if you carry the Aadhar card, and Pan Card to the bank, then it is very good for you.
How to Register Mobile Number in SBI Bank?
This is why you should register mobile number in SBI Bank account. Now let us move to the further part of this guide and check out how you can register mobile number in SBI Bank account.
Method No-1 SBI Branch
• Visit your nearest SBI Branch.
• Fill in a Letter of Request
• Submit the above letter.
• After necessary verification, the linking will be done by the branch.
• You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number regarding the status of updation
Method No-2 SBI ATM
• Visit your nearest ATM
• Select Registration option from the options available
• Enter your ATM pin
• Select Mobile Number Registration option from the options visible on screen
• Select Change Mobile Number option from the options visible on screen
• You will be asked to enter your old mobile number and confirm it
• Post which you will be asked to enter the new mobile number and confirm it
• Different OTPs will be sent to both the new and old mobile numbers with the following message:
• Please send OTP and reference number received in SMS from new as well as existing mobile number in the following format ACTIVATE IOTP VALUE + REF NUMBER TO 567676 within 4 hours
• Your mobile no.will be updated.
So this the way of register mobile number in Punjab National Bank Account. If you are getting confused about the identity proof document. Then you can carry your Aadhaar card or PAN Card with you. If you have any kind of doubts regarding the task to register mobile number with Punjab National Bank account you can comment below. We will respond to your comment as soon as possible to us.
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubt you can comment below, you want to latest updates this type of useful information just follow on Google News or you can download Money Pip App from Google Play Store.