Here is how to Spruce up your living room with cushion covers:
- Lena pillow cushion covers cushion pillows green pillow blue lemon green orange white black green pillowcase cream pink light purple dark grey light grey brown orange green yellow pink flower cushions sofa red green pillows old fashioned beige multi coloured lime blue print white print, room with cushion covers-
- Traditional Japanese style tattoo designs for room with cushion covers are becoming more and more popular these days. There is a good reason for this, as the Japanese traditional tattoos are very detailed and yet look so elegant on the skin. Many people hate the idea of having tattoos because they think that after some time they will lose their beauty and look horrid. Traditional Japanese designs, however, age so gracefully that even women in their nineties can sport great looking full body tattoos. They are usually done in black ink on the back, but there are many such designs which can be colored with different shades of reds, greens and browns. The only thing you need is a good tattoo artist who knows how to create the perfect traditional Japanese tattoo design for you.
- Most people think that elephants are slow and clumsy animals that sleep all day long and spend most of their time up in trees (and quite frankly this might not be too far from the truth) but apparently at least one species is intelligent enough to use its huge weight as a weapon when in danger. This footage shows the moment when a herd of elephants stampeded to crush an approaching jeep that was threatening their babies in Kenya’s Samburu National Reserve. The footage shows how the elephants raise themselves up on their rear legs and slam down onto the ground, causing the vehicle to flip several times before coming to rest at last against one of them.
- The internet is great for making new friends all around the world, so it can’t be bad can it? However, whatever you do, don’t believe everything you read! It’s amazing just how many people are only too happy to pretend they’re someone else online, even letting others use their photos in order to create fake profiles. After all, who would know better than your friends who you really are?
- In the following video we see a group of men in Russia being interviewed about how they feel about their height. It’s certainly eye opening when you realize that a lot of short men suffer from real discrimination in Russia and other eastern European countries. There is a simple reason for this, though: ultimately it comes down to economics – if everyone were taller than the economy would grow by leaps and bounds. The main reason people want to be taller is simply that society tends to judge you more on your appearance than your worth as a person. In fact all she wants…
- We’ve seen dogs that chase cyclists for fun, but what happens when the roles are reversed? In this case, dog owner Carl Williamson decided to take his pet for a ride on his mountain bike around the hills of God shill. Amazingly, the two managed to cover six miles without falling off, even though it took an hour and a half! “He’s not trained for this or anything – I just thought he might enjoy the wind in his fur,” Mr Williamson said afterwards.
- Crocodiles are native to many parts of Africa, Australia and Southern Asia, but they also live in swamps, mangrove swamps and freshwater areas all over South America. The American crocodile can be found mostly in coastal regions throughout Central America. Crocodiles are large reptiles that have long bodies with muscular tails. Their size varies according to species; the Orinoco crocodile is the smallest of all, while the saltwater crocodile is the largest. In this video we see a herd of wild pigs feeling very brave as they try to outwit a crocodile that’s trying to have them for lunch.
- In this footage from Croatia, we see an amazing house fire which was caused by a petrol bomb. The petrol bomb had been launched at an apartment building in Split by criminals who were trying to force people inside to vacate their homes. However, one room mate refused to be evicted and so they tried another tactic: burning his apartment down! It worked, but only temporarily as it prompted the man’s roommates (his neighbors) to help him fight off those responsible.
The internet is great for making new friends all around the world, so it can’t be bad can it? However, whatever you do, don’t believe everything you read! It’s amazing just how many people are only too happy to pretend they’re someone else online, even letting others use their photos in order to create fake profiles. After all, who would know better than your friends who you really are?