If you are planning on purchasing a land in Punjab, the foremost thing that you must consider is checking its records related to mutation, tax, and court cases. To access any Punjab land record, you can quickly visit the official website of Jamabandi Punjab. If you are confused about how to check your land records, you can refer to the steps mentioned below.
Steps to Check Punjab Land Records from Jamabandi Punjab’s Website
Below are the steps that you can follow to check punjab land records from the website of Jamabandi Punjab:
Step 1: Navigate to the official website of Jamabandi Punjab.
Step 2: Click on the ‘FARD’ button.
Step 3: Enter all the essential details.
Step 4: Then select ‘Jamabandi’ from the available options.
Step 5: Enter owner’s name, khasra number, khewat number, or the khatauni number.
Step 6: Click on ‘View Report.’
Additionally, you can use the Jamabandi Punjab mobile app to check the required land records of Punjab quickly.
Steps to Check Land Records on Mobile App
Below are a few steps that you can follow to check the land records using your mobile app:
Step 1: Install Jamabandi Punjab app from the play store.
Step 2: Log in to the app using your credentials.
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Land Records’ section.
Step 4: Enter the name of your Tehsil, Village, and District or Khewat number, Khatauni number, and Khasra number.
Step 5: Enter the CAPTCHA.
Step 6: Click on search icon.
You can almost instantly access the Punjab Land Records from the website of Jamabandi Punjab. In addition, there are several advantages of a land record portal that can immensely benefit you.
Advantages of Land Record Portal
Below are some of the advantages of land record portal:
- You can get access to cadastral maps via this portal.
- If you want to make any changes to your land record, you can do so using this portal.
- You can easily access all the essential information regarding a piece of land from this portal.
- You will not have to visit government offices to access records of any piece of land.
- If you want to access any legal details of land, you can acquire them via this portal.
Obtaining land records is essential if you are planning to opt for a home loan to build your dream house on that land. It is one of the vital documents that lenders need when you apply for a home loan.
In this regard, it is mandatory to check the eligibility criteria that you would require to qualify for a home loan to avoid loan rejection.
Eligibility Criteria for Home Loan
The eligibility criteria for a home loan are as follows:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must be either a salaried individual or a self-employed individual
- For salaried individuals:
- Age must be between 23 years and 62 years.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- For self-employed individuals:
- Age must be between 25 years and 70 years.
- A minimum of 5 years of business vintage.
Once you have checked that you fulfil the eligibility criteria, you can move forward with the online application for a home loan.
Steps to Apply for a Home Loan Online
Below are the steps by which you can opt for a home loan:
Step 1: Navigate to the official website of a financial institution.
Step 2: Fill in the necessary details.
Step 3: Choose the loan amount and tenure.
Step 6: Upload the essential documents.
Step 4: Verify your identity via an online process.
Step 5: Submit the loan application form.
You must keep your KYC and income proof documents scanned to avoid errors in application. In addition, home loans are a long-time commitment. Hence, it is important to keep in mind a few necessary things before you decide on one.
Things to Keep in Mind to Avoid Home Loan Rejection
Following are the things that you must keep in mind before considering a home loan:
- First, check the eligibility criteria for the home loan you want to take.
- Calculate the approximate EMI using an online home loan EMI calculator to decide the loan amount and tenure.
- Third, try to maintain a good CIBIL score for easy loan approval and affordable interest rates.
- Select the right property to mortgage for a home loan to get easy approvals.
The Punjab land record portal offers all the necessary information that you must be aware of while purchasing land. This allows you to avoid any future legal problems associated with your property, while also making it easy to get financing on the basis of it.