DBT Bihar Agriculture Department :On the official website of DBT Bihar Agriculture Department, (Government of Bihar Department of Agriculture) , information about all the schemes for the farmer brothers is available, as well as we can reach you till the Department of Agriculture (Agriculture Department Bihar).
Whatever information is released to the Government of Bihar Farmer Registration , you feel good to tell us that for this purpose, today we have all the government schemes on the official website of the Bihar Government Agriculture Department, Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT, Agriculture Bihar) will share all information related to the Agriculture Department.
|Recent Payment Status
|Check Your Name
|Check Your Installment(1st,2nd,3rd)
|District Wise List
|Apply Online (Registration)
DBT Bihar Agriculture | DBT Bihar Farmer Registration | DBT Bihar Kisan Registration
Farmer Registration Department of Agriculture is the side of which was released official website can see about farmer information and plans on this website, but the plans for the farmers to benefit farmers registration happens to you through the Farmer Registration Agriculture Department of Bihar government can take advantage of government schemes Farmer Farmer Registration Registration takes to determine which documents the farmer registration before and how the registration read associated information, Farmer important papers for Registration is following.
Documents Required For DBT Bihar (Farmer Registration)
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Bank Account
Farmer Registration (Farmer Registration) process must have with the above-mentioned documents before signing below your mobile you have must be registered when a one-time password farmer registration is given only to the farmer registration is successful.
DBT Bihar Agriculture | DBT Bihar Farmer Registration | Bihar Agriculture Department
- >First of all visit the official website of DBT Bihar Agriculture Department.(Direct benefit transfer, agriculture department, government of Bihar)
- >After that Click on the farmer registration from the drop down menu in the left side menu bar
- >User-select if CSC user – if you are a CSC user then login, if it is not, click on the general user
- >Make sure your biometric device is installed on your computer or your mobile number is connected to your Aadhaar
- >Enter your Aadhaar number and write the name as written in Aadhaar
- >After that Click on submit button
- >Now do OTP / biometric scan on your mobile
- >After scanning your biometric will be successfully loaded on the website of Agriculture Department of Bihar Government and a new page will open
- >Choose the type of farmer from here, there are three types of farmers, agricultural farmers, merchant farmers, and themselves.
- >Mark the type of farmer you are
- >Fill the form below thoroughly and fill the following information carefully like: District Name , Block Name, Panchayat Name, Village >Name, Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, IFSC Code , Register by entering other information Click the button
- >While filling the form, an SMS will come with a 4 digit code, enter it on the computer screen
- >Now your Registration Successful in DBT Bihar Agriculture Department and you will have got the registration number
- >Print this out and keep it safe and use this registration number to avail the schemes from the Department of Agriculture.
Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar, Scheme List
After Registration on DBT Bihar Agriculture Department , farmers can avail all the agriculturally eligible schemes through this DBT Bihar registration number, if you are eligible for that scheme, then the agriculture department can directly take advantage of the following schemes on the official website of the Government of Bihar. Also the payment of the scheme is done through DBT Bihar Government Direct Beneficiary transfer direct benefit transfer directly to bank accounts linked to farmers’ Aadhaar.
DBT Bihar Scheme Name
(Direct Benefit Transfer, Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar)
- Seed grant application
- Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
- Diesel grant sun weather
- Agricultural input grant
- Organic farming grant online application
- Diesel grant kharif
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Water life greenery
- Agricultural mechanization scheme
- Agricultural input grant
- And any other type of schemes related to farmers, you can take advantage of them , you will learn about these schemes in turn.
Bihar Agriculture Department Statistics of the schemes so far on Agriculture Department
|Name of scheme
|Seed grant application
|Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
|Can apply is on
|Diesel grant sun weather
|Organic farming grant
|Diesel grant kharif
|Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Is on (No Last Date)
|Water life greenery
|Agricultural mechanization scheme
|Is on apply
|Agricultural input grant
NOTE: The Above Information ( 17 September 2020) Varies from Time to Time.
>Farmers possessing important documents and qualifications (eligibility) for farmer registration (DBT Bihar Farmer Registration)
- Farmer should be permanent resident of Bihar state
- Applicant should have cultivable land
- Be ground papers
- Farmer’s bank account in any registered or government bank in Bihar
- Mobile number must be linked to Aadhar card
- Aadhar card should also be linked to bank account
- All families with cultivable land up to 2 hectares in the state will be considered eligible for the benefit of the PM Kishan
DBT Agriculture Bihar, PM Kishan Yojna
Agriculture Department of Bihar Government on this website, more farmers joined when PM Kishan Samman Nidhi scheme was launched, this scheme gave great encouragement to farmers. See below information related to PM Kishan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
Registered farmers can also avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , how to apply for it, what documents are required for the farmer, which farmers will be considered eligible for this scheme.
PM Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojna Eligibility
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: This is a central government scheme, under this scheme RS 6000/Year is given on the basis of the installment. The scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi on 1 December 2018 . You can take those who have at least 2 hectares of cultivable land, under this scheme, a family husband, wife and their children can take benefits.
How to apply “Pradhan Mantri Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana”
- First of all visit the official website of the Agriculture Department
- From the dropdown-menu on the main menu, click on the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- After clicking, select the type of user, click on “General User”
- After that, enter the registration number, if you are not registered, then register it first . The process of registration is given above.
- Then click on the “Search” button
- All the details of that registered farmer will be revealed.
- Now fill the details of the land from below
- First choose your “district”
- Then select “Block” followed by “Police Number”
- After that enter the account of the land Khesra and Rakwa
- Click on the Add button to fill the other information , after filling the details of the land, click on the submit button
- 4 digit OTP will come via SMS on your mobile
- Enter this OTP at the above mentioned place on the computer screen and click on submit button
- Now you own
- “Document upload” whose size should be less than 150 KB and should be in PDF format
- Upload and submit Now your application has been finally submitted for Pradhan Mantri Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- In this way, PM Kishan Samman Nidhi can apply online, let’s know how you will see the status of your application.
How to get Farmer registration
Farmers who have ever been registered and have not received their registration acknowledgment, then in this way you can get your registration acknowledgment.
- >Go to the Agriculture Department Official website of the state government and “registration” dropdown-select the Menu “Registered to” then
- >You can get your registration acknowledgment through Aadhaar number or through mobile number. Registration acknowledgment keep you well protected. It will be useful to avail any scheme in Agriculture Department .
Why PM Kishan money is not coming in the account? (DBT Bihar Agriculture)
The farmers who have applied for the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme and their money is not coming into their account may have the following reasons, which you should rectify soon
In some of the verified applications sent by the Agriculture Department to the Central Government under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme , the following types of errors were found at the time of transfer of funds by PFMS, due to which the amount could not be transferred and the application has been sent back for correction.
- >The name of the farmer must be in “ENGLISH” – the farmer whose name is in “Hindi” in the application, please modify the name.
- >The name of the applicant in the application and the name of the applicant in the bank account differ
- >The farmer has to go to his bank branch and do his name in the bank and do the same as the name given in the application.
- >Mistake writing IFSC code
- >Mistake writing bank account number
- >Farmers may contact their nearest CSC / Vasudha Kendra / Sahaj Kendra for verification of mistake basis in the name of village.
How to improve name / mobile number / bank details in farmer registration
A farmer registration for and his farmer registration of some kind if you want to improve, he can easily twice for the Department of Agriculture Bihar government can get a chance to improve on the official website of farmer registration in your The address and mobile number can change the bank account number, for this, you have to follow the same procedure as you have done the registration again.
Continue For Correction in Farmer Registration
- >To improve, the Bihar government went to the official website of the Department of Agriculture.
- >Go to the menu button on the “Details Revise” drop down amendments from the menu “farmer registration” or “PM Farmer” amend details to click on the button
- >After clicking, select your authentication type like OTP / Demography .
- >After you enter your base number written in base name Enter
- >And click on scan biometric
- >After that, the details of the farmer registration will appear in front of you, from where you can improve your address or bank details, for this, you are sent to the first registered mobile number for OTP verification .
- >If you have lost your already registered mobile number, then you first change your mobile number. It takes 24 hours to update the mobile number.
- >After that you can modify the bank details, thus you can improve the farmer registration details
Prime Minister Kishan Samman Nidhi Scheme Payment Status and Application Status of DBT Bihar Agriculture
Prime Minister Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers who have applied online for this scheme can know the status of their application online.
- >To know the status of application, press on “Prime Minister Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana” status from the “Application Status” drop down menu on the home page
- >After that farmers can check the status of PM Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana application by entering the registration number
- >If your application has been approved or has been rejected and will tell you its status, in this way you can know the payment status and the status of the application.
Payment Status: Farmers who want to see the status of their payment can also easily see the Bihar Government Agriculture Department direct benefit transfer to this official website.
- >After that click on the status of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana application
- >After clicking, you can see the status of your payment in three ways.
- >You can know the status of payment through mobile number through Aadhaar number and through bank account number in this way
- >How many times have you received money from PM farmer in your bank account, how many installments have been received on the date
Check your Aadhaar Number is linked to your account, see here from DBT Bihar Agriculture
From here you can gather information that your Aadhaar number is linked to your bank account or not, after clicking on the link given below, you will reach the official website of UIDAI, where you will have to enter your Aadhaar number.
After entering the Aadhaar number, click on the OTP button, after clicking, the one-time password will come on the mobile registered in your Aadhaar, which will cause you to ache below, then press the submit button, then you will see this information on the screen, who will know your Aadhaar number Whether linked to bank account or not.
Important Links Of Agriculture Department
|Recent Payment Status
|Check Your Name
|Check Your Installment(1st,2nd,3rd)
|District Wise List
|Apply Online (DBT Bihar Registration)
|Official Website of DBT Bihar
Also Read : PM Kishan Samman Nidhi yojana List
Also Read : Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
How to fill DBT Bihar PMK Scheme Application form?
Whatever farmers are the letters of this scheme and till now they have not implemented the Prime Minister Kisan Nidhi, they can still apply for it online. To apply online one has to follow the instructions given below.
- To apply go to the official portal. Applicants have to open the official website of Agriculture Department of Bihar i.e. https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/.
- After this, click on the application link now. Applicants have to click on the “Apply Offline” tab on the homepage of the website
- Now choose Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana option.
- After this, choose User Type. It has to select the user type. If you are applying for your own, then you have to select “General User”.
- Enter the registration number – Now the applicants have to fill the 13-digit farmer registration number (registration no) issued on the Farmer Registration portal of Bihar Agriculture Department.
- Now, you will see the PM Kisan Yojana application form. Now enter the details by following the instructions in this form.
- Upload your required documents.
- Read the recorded information thoroughly.
- Finally, applicants submit the application by clicking on the “submit” button.
DBT Bihar Farmer Registration
In order to submit an application for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers of Bihar state are required to first register themselves with the portal of Agriculture Department of the state.
- To register first of all open the official website ie dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/
- After this, click on the “Registration” link given on the menu bar and select “Register” option from the dropdown list.
- Now select General User option.
- Pay the Authentication type and verify your OTP by entering your Aadhaar number.
- Now fill the registration form.
Applicants will receive a registration number upon completion of registration. They will have to use this number to log in further and with this they can also check the status of their registration.
PM Kisan Yojana
PM Kisan Yojana: 2 thousand rupees are coming in the farmers’ account from this day, see the names in the list.In view of the farmer movement, the Modi government, the seventh installment under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, may start sending accounts from December 10.
Regarding the new agricultural laws, there may not be any talk between the government and the farmers, but the farmers will not wait for the seventh installment under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. In view of the farmer movement , the Modi government, the seventh installment under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, can start sending accounts from December 10. Under the PM Kisan Yojana, 2000 rupees are sent directly to the accounts of about 11 crore 37 lakh subscribers. It is worth noting that under this scheme, 6000 rupees are given to the farmer in three installments of 2-2 thousand every year. In the last 23 months, the Modi government has given direct assistance of more than Rs 1 lakh crore to 11.35 crore farmers. However, the PM Kisan Yojana will not be availed without the Aadhaar card.
The official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (pmkisan.gov.in) is. Login to the website and click in the tab provided with ‘Farmers Corner’. If you have applied before and your Aadhaar has not been uploaded properly or for some reason the Aadhaar number has been entered incorrectly, then its information will be found in it. And get it fixed soon. In addition, farmers have also been given the option to register themselves in the PM Kisan Yojana at Farmer’s Corner. In this, the government has uploaded the complete list of all the beneficiaries. What is the status of your application, farmers can know the information through Aadhaar number / bank account / mobile number.
Know how many installments you have received so far
Go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/ .
Here you will find the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side
, click on the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’ here. A new page will open here.
On the new page, choose one of the Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
Fill your details on the option you have selected. Then click on Get Data.
After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. That is, when will the installment come into your account and which bank account is credited in full.
Check your name online in this list
First of all , visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/ .
Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ link here.
After this, enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
After filling this, click on Get Report and then you will see the complete list.
Complain here if there is no name in the list
The names of many people were in the previous list, but not in the new list, then you can file a complaint on the helpline number of PM Kisan Samman. For this, you can call the helpline number 011-24300606.
PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
PM Kisan’s New Helpline: 011-24300606
PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
Email ID: pmkisan- [email protected]
Know when the installment comes
The Central Government transfers this money in three installments under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The first installment falls between 1 December to 31 March, while the second installment is transferred to the farmers’ account between 1 April to 31 July and the third installment between 1 August and 30 November. Sources in the Ministry of Agriculture say that 1.3 crore farmers have not received the money even after applying because either their record is wrong or there is no Aadhar card. Money can also be stopped by spelling disturbances.
Get new farmers registered under PM Kisan Yojana
- If you have not yet registered to get the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, first of all you will have to visit the official website (pmkisan.gov.in) attached to the scheme, in which the option of Farmer Corners will be seen. Click on it in the New Farmer Registration column.
- After this, a new window will open in front of you, in which you have to fill the details of Aadhaar card. Then you have to click on Click Here to Conitenue. After this, another page will open in front of you, if you have already registered, then your details will come and if you are registering for the first time, it will be written that ‘RECORD NOT FOUND WITH GIVEN DETAILS, DO YOU WANT TO REGISTER ON PM-KISAN PORTAL ‘YES you have to do it.
- After this the form will be visible which has to be filled. After filling the correct information in it, save it. After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will be asked for the details of your land. Especially the measles number and the account number. Fill it and save it. The registration process will be completed as soon as you save. You will get a registration number and reference number which you can keep with you. After this, you will start getting benefits of the scheme.
How to download PM Kisan Mobile App
Downloading PM Kisan Mobile App is very easy, just you have to follow the steps given below. First of all you have to go to the Play Store application of your smart mobile phone. After this you have to type PM-Kisan Mobile App. The PM-Kisan mobile app will appear on the screen just download it.
FAQ DBT Bihar Agriculture Department 2020-21
No if farmer wants to apply under DBT Bihar agriculture . They got only one that option exists dbt Bihar agriculture registration of farmer registration Dibitiagrikalcr (farmer registration dbt agriculture) the official website can. Just through online registration can be different, which can be online registration by yourself or online registration through Sahaj or Common Service Center .
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana through your nearest Common Service Center or you can also do
PM Kisan Registration online through its official website. Click here to know the procedure for online registration of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
No deadline has yet been given for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana . Online applications for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme can be made till the last date is given by the government. By the way , the last date for linking the Aadhaar card in the Pradhan Mantri Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana is 31 December 2019 .
No, if you want to get CSC or Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra then there is no charge for it, it is completely free. CSC registration is currently closed. In such a situation, you can take service of this company.
SC or Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra is built in every single panchayat under which a lot of online digital work can be done. Income
is made available through this center, from caste residence to banking service.
There are many options available for you to do this, first you can visit the DBT Agriculture website and get the information about the nearest and convenient public service center under the option of contact.
Second, you can also get information by searching the CSC Center Near Me on Google .Or you can also get information about
your nearest common service center through CSC locator .
Yes , to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana , your Aadhaar card is very important. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kishan Samman Nidhi Scheme , Aadhar card is also necessary for verification of the beneficiary as well as money is sent to the beneficiary’s account through direct benefit transfer , for which the Aadhar card is also very important.
No if farmer wants to apply under DBTagiculture . So there is only one option available to them, that dbt agriculture registration can register from the official website of farmer registration dbt agriculture . Just through online registration can be different, which can be dbt agriculture registration by itself or online registration through Sahaj or Common Service Center .
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana through your nearest Common Service Center or you can also do PM Kisan registration online through its official website. Click here to know the procedure for online registration of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
No deadline has yet been given for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana .Online applications for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme can be made till the last date is given by the government. By the way, the last date for linking Aadhaar card in Pradhan Mantri Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana is 31 December 2019 .
DBT Agriculture Bihar Farmer Online Registration – If you also want to do online farmer registration.
So you have to follow the steps with some ease. Which are as follows: First of all, you have to go to the DBT Agriculture official website of Bihar government dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in . For this, click on the link below.
>By clicking here, you will reach the home page of the website. Here you will see the “Registration” option. Click the “Register” option inside it.
>After selecting this option, your new page will open which will give you three options. OTP with demography Bio Oath with Demography Iris You have to choose the first option as it is the easiest option.
>Put your Aadhaar card number as well as your name in the blank space and after this information choose “Authentication” option. So that it can be ensured that your Aadhaar number is valid in every respect.
>After this, OTP will come on the number associated with your Aadhaar. Which you have to click on “Validate OTP” .
>On giving the correct information, a new page will open in which you have to choose the option of Farmer Registration .
>Then a new page will open in front of you, in which all the information of the farmer will be asked. After giving correct information,
click on Submit button and note down your registration number.
>Now on the next page you will see that your online registration has been done in the Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar .
>First of all, visit the official website of Agriculture Department, Bihar.
>Then the main page of the website will open in front of you.
>In this home page, click on the tab of registration.
>After that click on the option of no registration.
>Now a new page will open in front of you, in this you select the search category.
>First of all you have to go to the official website, after that a new page will open, which will show you the option of registration.
>In it, you will see the link to Print Acknowledgment ” option, clicking on it will open a new page of the website.
>Next on the new page of the website you will find some options which are registration acknowledgment or application acknowledgment, now you have to choose one of these options. After that, select the data and then enter your ID.
>And then after filling all the required information, click on the button of search record. In this way you will see the record of registration and you can print the acknowledgment.
>The first interested citizen will have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture. After visiting this website, the main page will open in front of you.
>The option of “Application Status / Print” will be found on the main page of the official website.Click on this option.After clicking, you will see many options on the website.
>In this you select the option of ” PM Kisan Yojana “. After selection, a new page will open, enter the application number in it.
And then click on the search button.
>Through this process, you will see the status of the application online.
>Select the print option PM-KISAN Application Form.
>After that you have to enter the application / registration number. After that you have to click on the search button.
>In this way you will see the application form. To take a printout of it, click on the “Print” option and take a printout.
Click on this link if you want to improve the mobile number / bank account number in Bihar Kisan Registration. After that, select the option DEMOGRAPHY + OTP and verify by entering your Aadhaar number. After that, farmers can amend the details in the registration (UPDATE). After filling the registration, whoever wants to make their amendments, follow the steps given below: –
>The first interested citizen has to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture. Now the main page of the website will open.
>In this page, you have to click on the option to modify the details.
>After clicking, a new page will open, in which you can fill the form to improve the mobile number / bank account number.
>In this way, you will be able to amend the registration form online.
>The first interested citizen has to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture. Now the main page of the website will open.
>Next you will see the option with DBT contact number.
>DBT Bihar Landline Number: 0612 – 2233555
>DBT Bihar Helpline timing (10 am to 6 pm – working days only)
>DBT Bihar Contact Details: Click Here.
>DBT Bihar Guidelines: Click Here
>The name of the applicant should not be in Hindi.
>The applicant’s name should be found in the bank details.
>Bank account details should not be wrong.
>Bank IFSC Code has to be filled correctly.
>The name of the village should be correct, not incorrect.
Required Documents & Eligibility for Bihar Farmer Online Registration – The documents and eligibility for DBT Bihar Kisan Registration Scheme are as follows.
>Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar.
>The mobile number of the applicant should be linked to Aadhaar.
>Farmer’s bank account details and IFSC code.
>Bank Account Number
Hello friends, today you will get all the information about ” Kisan Online Registration Bihar (Bihar Kisan Online Panjiyan)”
This scheme has been launched by the Department of Agriculture on the official website of DBT Bihar Agriculture (dbt bihar agriculture portal). The farmer who registers on the DBT Bihar portal. It will be provided the benefit of all government-related agricultural schemes by the Government of Bihar. Through this portal, the government is providing all agricultural benefits to the farmers of the state. For this, the farmers of Bihar will first have to register in the Bihar Kisan Yojana on the web portal dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in . Now no time limit has been set for Bihar farmer registration, which means farmers can register anytime.
> First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of Direct Benefit Transfer, Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar. After visiting the official website , the home page will open on the screen.
> On this home page you will see the option to apply online. From this menu option – आवेदन की स्थिति/आवेदन प्रिंट you will see the option of इनपुट सब्सिडी रबी-मौसम(असमय वर्षा/ओलावृष्टि/आंधी)फ़रवरी/मार्च माह में आवेदन की स्थिति , you have to click on this option.
> Check Application Status for Input Subsdidy Rabi (February and March) Page show on the screen.
> Now Select the Month (February, March, April) and Enter Application Number.
> Click on Search Button and your payment status show on the screen.
> Take a print out of future purpose.
>Provide assistance for the loss of crops due to untimely rainfall and hailstorm.
>In this scheme, Rs 6800 per hectare is given for the crop in the non-irrigated area and Rs 13500 per hectare for the irrigated area farmer on the loss of crop due to hailstorm.
>The Agricultural Input Grant Scheme can be availed only through online application.
>To take advantage of the Agricultural Input Subsidy Scheme, your district needs to be declared as drought-prone.
>A grant at the rate of Rs. 12,200 per hectare will be given for arable land in Bihar where sand / silt deposits are more than 3 inches.
>The DBT Bihar Agriculture Input Subsidy Scheme has a provision to provide a minimum of Rs 1000 assistance per hectare.
The Government Is Providing Grant Money For The Crop Loss Of Ravi Due To Hailstorm And Rain. For This, The Name Of Agricultural Input Grant Scheme Has Been Started.
All Government Schemes And Grant Funds Are Provided To All Farmer Brothers Through DBT Agriculture.
Yes, The Farmers Who Do Not Have Kishan Registration Bihar Will Not Be Given The Benefit Of This Scheme.
Yes, If You Have Forgotten Your Kisan Panjikaran Number, You Can Get It Again By Entering Your Mobile Number.
1. First Of All Visit The Website Of Dbt Agriculture Bihar Gov In .
2. Now You Select Kisan Panjikaran Records Search Here.
3. Now You Enter Your Mobile Number,Aadhar Number,Registration ID Here And Click On The Search Button.
4. After Clicking On The Search, You Will Get Your Registration Number Here.
DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) Is A Scheme Launched By The Government Of India To Transfer The Benefits And Subsidies Of Various Social Welfare Schemes Such As LPG Subsidy, MGNREGA Payments, Old Age Pension, Scholarships Etc. Directly To The Bank Account Of The Beneficiary.
No, If The Farmer Does Not Register Himself On The DBT Bihar Agriculture Portal, He Will Not Be Given The Benefit Of Any Government Services Related To Him, He Will Be Deprived Of These Government Services.
Yes, If You Want To Do Your Kisan Panjikaran From Your Mobile At Home. And Want To Take Advantage Of All The Government Services Provided By The Bihar Government. So You Can Easily Do Your Kisan Panjikaran By Visiting DBT Bihar Agriculture Portal From Your Mobile.