Aandhra Bank Share : Andhra Bank Share Price, ADBK Live Charts, ADBK Live Share Price, ANDHRABANK Share Price Live
Aandhra Bank Share
Aandhra Bank is a public sector bank it is involved in banking sector providing banking service and Money Solutions. Aandhra Bank have also introduced some attractive package such as AB premium Current account and AB privilege corporate salary deposit bank account with extra benefit as usual other banks.
Aandhra Bank also provide the housing loan scheme. Aandhra Bank is the first bank in India to have launched mobile bio-metric ATM Service. This bank offered by the company are deposit Schemes, housing loan, retail loans, agriculture loans, nri banking, corporate banking, kisan vikas card, RTGS, Western Money transfer and Demat Account its used in trading that means share market money investments.
- Aandhra Bank BSE Code – 532418
- Andhra Bank NSE Code – ANDHRABANK
Andhra Bank Wiki Profile
Andhra bank is a public sector bank, this bank founded in 20 November 1923.
- Andhra Bank Former Type – Public Sector Undertaking
- Industry – Banking Financial Service
- Fate – Merged with Union Bank of India
- Founded – 20 November 1923; 96 years ago
- Founder – Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya
- Headquarters – Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Areas served – India, Dubai, Malaysia, United States
- Trading Code Of Andhra bank – NSE: ANDHRABANK
- Trading Code of Andhra Bank – BSE: 532418
- Official Website – www.andhrabank.in
Andhra Bank, along with A P State Government, NABARD, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, IOB and SBH sponsored the Andhra Pradesh Banker’s Institute of Entrepreneurship Development, which will offer training to unemployed youth for improving their skills in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Bank adopted Gundugolanu village, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh – the birthplace of its founder, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. A comprehensive budget with an outlay of ₹55.5 million
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on https://moneypip.com/ are their own, and not that of the website or its management. https://moneypip.com/ advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.