How to Open Demat Account
How to Open Demat Account : Demat Accounts are used in online stocks trading for Money Investments. Open a demat account is really easy online.
Required Documents to Open Demat Accounts :
- Bank Accounts
- Bank Statements
- AADHAR Card
- Pan Card
- Personalized cheque
Bank Account : How to help Bank Account to Open Demat Accounts, Your Demat Accounts linked with your Bank Accounts so that you can easily Money Transfer Bank Accounts to Demat Accounts or Trading Accounts for all transaction in the Share Market.
Bank Statements : How to help Bank Statements to open Demat Accounts, or Trading Accounts. Bank Statements has to be uploaded during open your demat account or trading account open online uploaded and after 10-15 Minutes, You can open easily Demat accounts or Trading Accounts.
Broker : Broker help to open trading accounts or Demat Accounts as the mediator between the Stock Exchange and the investors. You can carry out any trade in the share market or stock market through a broker as he facilitates trading between the Share Buyers and Share Sellers. Open a Demat Accounts with SEBI registered broker its’s necessary.
AADHAR Card : AADHAR card necessary to open demat accounts or trading accounts in our country India as authentication is done only using AADHAR Card. Your KYC Formalities have to be completed before opening Trading Accounts or Demat Accounts and this is entirely based on AADHAR Card Only.
Pan Card : You have mast a PAN card as well. Your Name and DOB (Date of Birth) Details will be checked against the details mentions in PAN card. Our Government has made PAN card compulsory for any financial transaction.
Demat Account Open is an very easy process with these simple steps :
- Step 1. First of all select the where you want to open a Demat Account or trading accounts and then select the Depository Participant you want to open trading accounts or demat account with. All Most brokerages and financial institutions offer the service.
- Step 2. After that, fill up an account opening form online and submit along with copies of the required documents like bank statements, cheque, Bank Statements, Pan Card, AAdhar card, and a passport-sized photograph. You must need to have a PAN card and aadhar card Also carry the original documents for demat account verification.
- Step 3. You can provided with a photo copy of the trading rules and regulations, the terms and conditions of the agreement and the charges that you will incur.
- Step 4. After the process, an In-Clint Verification would be carried out. A member of the DP’s staff would contact you to check the all details provided in the Demat account opening form.
- Step 5. And then, Your application is processed, the DP will provide you with a client ID and a demat account number. You can use the Your Clint ID details to access your demat account online.
- Step 6. As a demat account client holder, you would need to pay normal charge like the annual maintenance charge levied for maintenance of the demat account and the transaction charge — levied for debiting securities to and from the account on a monthly basis.
- >These charges differ from every service provider (called a Depository Participant or DP). While some DPs charge a flat charges per transaction, others peg the charge to the transaction value, and are subject to a minimum amount. The charge also differs based on the kind of transaction (selling or buying). In addition to the other charges, the DP also charges a fee for converting the shares from the physical to the electronic form or vice-versa.
- Step 7. A Demat account can be opened with no any balance of shares. It also does not required that a minimum balance be maintained.
HOW TO OPEN DEMAT ACCOUNT
Demat Account Opening is an very easy process with these some simple steps :
- Step 1: Choose a DP that means Depository Participant to open the demat account with a BO that means Beneficial Owner account is opened with the depository.
- Step 2: Demat Account opening form is required to be fill in with all the man investor details, and together with the attached supporting documentation copy of investor proof of address, proof of income tax, Aadhar card details, Proof of identity etc.
- Step 3: Open Demat Account Pan card is mandatory, without demat account you cant open demat account. All those documents should be presented in original as well for demat account verification.
- Step 4: After that all those documents you will provided with a copy of the rules and regulations as well as the necessary charge to be pay to your Depository Participant. An in-person verification will be conducted by a representative of the Depository Participant to confirm all the details and documentation provided by the investor.
- Once approved and documentation is submitted, your Demat account is opened and operational.
- An investor can open the account online in minutes through any bank or financial institution. There are various options available to open the account online; one such option is of 5paisa, angel broking, zerodha etc.
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on https://moneypip.com/ are their own, and not that of the website or its management. https://moneypip.com/ advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.