Image Source: wallpaperflare.com
Lifetime-free credit cards have gained immense popularity among individuals seeking a convenient and cost-effective way to manage their finances. These credit cards waive the annual fee for the entire duration of card usage, offering significant savings to cardholders.
One such example is the FIRST Classic credit card offered by IDFC FIRST Bank. In this article, we will explore the top five lifetime-free credit cards in India in 2023, highlighting their features and benefits.
1. IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card for attractive rewards and benefits
- Earn up to 10X reward points on every purchase
- Enjoy 25% discount on movie tickets up to ₹100 on the Paytm mobile app
- Save up to ₹200 per month on fuel surcharges
- Get 4 complimentary railway lounge visits per quarter
- Get unlimited reward points that do not expire
- IDFC FIRST Bank offers a welcome voucher of ₹500 on spending over 15000 within the first 30 days of activating the card
- Earn 5% cashback (up to ₹1000) on the first credit card EMI payment done within thirty days of card generation
- The IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card allows customers to transfer their existing outstanding balance to their credit card
2. HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card to avail multiple cashback offers
- The HSBC Visa Platinum card offers three complimentary airport lounge accesses as a welcome benefit.
- Customers who spend more than ₹4 lakhs receive 5X reward points on all subsequent purchases.
- Cardholders can also get another ticket by buying one movie ticket using the BookMyShow app. However, do keep in mind that the tickets must only be booked on a Saturday.
3. The Dhanlaxmi Bank Platinum Credit Card offers complimentary insurance coverage
Dhanlaxmi Bank offers the following benefits through its Platinum Credit Card:
- The card offers you a 5% discount on shopping at supermarkets.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank provides complimentary insurance coverage to cardholders.
- The card also offers Platinum privileges across various categories.
4. Choose HDFC Bank’s Regalia Credit Card to get big discounts
Choose HDFC’s Regalia Credit Card to benefit from these offers:
- Customers receive up to a 15% discount at more than three thousand restaurants across India.
- The Regalia Credit Card also provides a Fee Surcharge Waiver and an Accidental Air Death Cover to cardholders.
- HDFC Bank charges a low foreign currency markup fee of two per cent on all international transactions.
5. Get the AU Bank LIT Credit Card for movie-related offers
The AU BANK LIT credit card is a preferred lifetime-free credit card among movie-goers:
- Customers receive one reward point for every hundred rupees spent on retail.
- AU Small Finance Bank offers four complimentary domestic lounge accesses to cardholders every quarter.
- Cardholders get three months of complimentary membership to Zee5 and Amazon Prime. Furthermore, they get an additional five per cent cashback on dining expenses.
Anyone who wishes to sign up for a lifetime-free credit card must check the card’s features online before signing up for it. You can also use an online credit card repayment calculator like the one on IDFC FIRST Bank’s website to plan for your card’s repayment in advance.