(SSSM ID) मध्य प्रदेश समग्र पोर्टल: MP Samagra ID List ऑनलाइन डाउनलोड [samagra.gov.in] : (SSSM ID) Madhya Pradesh Composite Portal: MP Samagra ID List Online Download): Samagra ID, SSSM ID Online | Madhya Pradesh Composite Portal Online Application | How to remove family Samagra ID Search Composite Family ID Number What is MP Composite ID? Samagra ID Panjiyan Online Registration | samagra.gov.in List
Samagra ID is an ID through which people of the state can take advantage of government schemes run by the government. It is very important for the people of Madhya Pradesh to have a complete ID. This Samagra ID has been created for the weaker sections, aged, laborers, poor widows and BPL families of Madhya Pradesh. Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article how you can create SSSM ID. So, read this article carefully.
MP Samagra ID – samagra.gov.in
You can tell that the way to be every Indian has based card is very important in the same way must be the SSSM
ID Madhya Pradesh logo | Composite IDs are of two types, first family composite ID and second member composite ID. The first family which has a Samagra ID has an 8 digit code which is given to an entire family and the second one which is a composite ID is given to a family member which has a 9 digit code.
Madhya Pradesh Composite Portal
This SSSM ID will be given to the members of the families of Madhya Pradesh whose registration is done on the basis of the family member. If you do not register any family member, then they will not be given the SSSM ID. MP SSSM ID is available on the official website of SSSM, family and member wise. Any citizen of the state can find his name under the SSSM ID and can use the code of this SSSM ID in many government schemes run by the state government.
MP SSSM ID [samagra.gov.in]
Those of Madhya Pradesh who are registered with SSSM ID , their data reaches the state government. Earlier, the work of providing benefits of scholarship, pension marriage assistance amount, food security program started through Samagra portal but now to provide social security benefits to the weaker sections, elderly, poor people, senior citizens, disabled women, widows. Is also being done. If you are not registered under the Samagra ID portal , do it as soon as possible. If the interested beneficiary wants to register for the entire ID, then he can register online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Key facts of Composite SSSM ID MP
|Type of service
|Composite ID MP
|State chief minister
|Social Welfare Department
|Start date of registration
|Type of scheme
|State government scheme
|Type of registration
SSSM ID Application Form
Interested beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh can register to get a composite ID both online and offline and can avail many types of benefits through a composite ID. For offline application, you have to go to Panchayat or Janpad Panchayat office and apply to get SSSM ID. Apart from this, you can also apply online as per your wish, whose procedure is given below.
Types of Samagra ID
There are two types of composite IDs. First Family Composite ID Second Member Composite ID.
- The Family Composite ID given to a family is called ‘Family Composite ID’ and these IDs are of eight digits.
- At the same time, every member of that family who is given a composite ID of 9 digits is called a member composite ID. However, the member Comprehensive ID is given only to members of those families who are registered as family members. That is, if the registration of a person in one’s family is not done at the time of creating the SSSM ID, then that person is not given the member ID.
How to know SSSM Composite ID?
- Through MP Food Security Portal – If you do not have an eligibility slip then you can know the SSSM ID through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Food Security Portal. Here, after selecting your district, you can get the information of the SSSM ID according to the family members.
- Through the list of students of their school education session (2013-14): – All the students from 1st to 12th class were surveyed last year based on which a database was prepared on their Samagra ID portal based on which they got scholarship Benefits were given. You can click here to know the SSSM ID from the list of students by class.
- From the mobile number of a family member: – You can also know the Samagra ID from the registered mobile number of your family member, here all you have to do is enter your mobile number and age group, after which you can easily find the ID of other members. Will be able to see.
The major objectives of the Samagra Scheme are
- Provision of quality education and enhancing learning outcomes of students;
- Bridging Social and Gender Gaps in School Education;
- Ensuring equity and inclusion at all levels of school education;
- Ensuring minimum standards in schooling provisions;
- Promoting Vocationalisation of education;
- Support States in implementation of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009; and
- Strengthening and up-gradation of SCERTs/State Institutes of Education and DIET as a nodal agencies for teacher training.
Benefits of SSSM ID [samagra.gov.in]
- With the help of Composite ID, Madhya Pradesh government has the data of every citizen of their state. With the data of the people, the information about who is eligible for the schemes run by the government of this state and who is not, is available with the government and due to this only those people are given the benefit of the schemes run by the government. Who are entitled to it.
- All citizens of Madhya Pradesh can avail this facility.
- With the creation of a Comprehensive ID, transparency will come in the ongoing schemes in the state and the benefits of the schemes will be easily extended to the right people.
- If you are a citizen of Madhya Pradesh and you want to take advantage of the schemes run in this state, then you must have a complete ID.
- People can use their SSSM ID even while filling out the government jobs form originating in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- If a family is applying for a BPL ration card, then it is mandatory to have a samagra ID card.
- Citizens of Madhya Pradesh can also use the Composite ID to get their BPL ration card.
- If someone goes to enroll in school in Madhya Pradesh, then they can also be asked for samagra ID card, so it is very necessary for the citizens of Madhya Pradesh to have samagra ID card.
Documents for Samagra ID portal
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Aadhar Card, 10 V Marksheet, Ration Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
How to Apply on SSSM portal?
If the interested beneficiary of Madhya Pradesh wants to apply for getting Samgra ID , then follow the method given below.
- Firstof all visit the official website of the Samagra scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will get the option of Citizens Services. Within this option, you will see the option of registration of family at number 2. You have to click on this option.
- After this, on the next page, a new window will open in front of you with the Samagra ID MP Registration Form . In this form, you have to upload the details related to the address, the identity document of the head of the family.
- You have to fill this details one by one in the form.
- First the address related details – In this section you have to fill the district, local body, region, village, house number, address caste, competition etc.
In the second part, the details of the head of the family – in this you will have to fill 11 options like name, DOB, age, link, mobile number, Aadhaar number, email ID etc.
In the third part, upload the documents related to the head – in this you have to type the document, issue the document upload, issue date etc.
Adding a fourth family member – In this last step you will have to add your family member one by one and provide all the details as per the requirement.
In this way your SSSM ID Registration will be completed.
Search Composite Family ID Number
If the beneficiary wants to find Samagra ID of his family, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Know Your Family ID. Click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you. You will see many options on this page.
You can search for the SSSM ID from any of this option.
- >First by family id
- >Second Family and Member ID
- >Third by mobile number
- >Fourth by Aadhaar Card
- >By fifth bank account number
Know your SSSM ID
- >Know your family and member first
- >Second Search Family and Member by Member ID
- >Enter the name of the third family member and locate the family
- >Choose from these options according to your suitability, after this fill all the details asked and submit it.
- >After submitting, the SSSM ID will open in front of you.
How to find SSSM Composite Family List ?
If you want to find the 9 digit Samgra ID unique code of any member of your family, then follow the method given below.
- First of all visit the official website Samgra or directly click on this link Search Family and Add Family member .
- After clicking this option a new computer window will open.
Now select your district, local body, link and write the first digit of your name in English language, then select the village, ward number / area and fill the captcha code.
After this, click on submit button. After filling all the information, the list will open in front of you.
How to print pdf Samagra ID Card?
- First of all visit the official website Samagra. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will have to go to the section of the Samagra civil service. After this you will see the option to print the entire card from this section .
- You must click on this link. After clicking on the link, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will need to enter the entire family ID.
- After this, you have to enter captcha code and click on the see button. Then the Samagra card will open in front of you, after that you can print it.
Print the entire SSSM ID member card ?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will have to go to the section of the Samagra civil service. After this you will have to click on the link to print the entire member card from this section .
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will need to fill in your Samagra ID. And captcha code has to be entered.
- Then you have to click on the see button. After this, the Samagra member card will open in front of you and you can print it from here.
Samagra ID Print BPL Card?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will have to go to the section of the Samagra civil service. After this you will have to click on the option to print the entire BPL card from this section .
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill the information asked.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the see button. Then the Samagra BPL card will appear in front of you. You can print it.
Update Samagra overall profile?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website , the home page will open in front of you.
- In this home page, you will see the option to update the Samagra profile in the section of Composite Civil Services. You can update the following things in the Samagra profile.
- Update date of birth
- Update name
- Update gender
- Request family migration
- Identify duplicate members
- Identify duplicate family
- Search request
- Search family request
Contact us Samagra [samagra.gov.in]
- First of all, you have to go to the official website . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of contact, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, contact details will open in front of you.
- For any clarification related to pension schemes, schemes, family cards, please email:
- [email protected]
- Address: Directorate of Social Justice 1250, Tulsi Nagar 1250, Tulsinagar Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) Bhopal (MP)
- Phone: – 0755- 2558391
- Fax 2552665
FAQ Of Samagra (SSSM ID)
What is Samagra?
>Madhya Pradesh government, following the principle of “Bahujan Hitay Bahujan Sukhay”, is the most vulnerable, poor class, aged, labor cadre, disabled people as well as girls, widows and abandoned women and children dependent on them, living in Madhya Pradesh. It is committed to provide complete social security to the sick members, for this the Samagra mission. Innovative initiative for the active and successful implementation of all beneficial oriented schemes.
Overall objectives Of Samagra
>Rationalization of rates of plan and assistance amount.
>Simplify rules and procedures.
>Capitulate the process of various programs and make the beneficiary-oriented information and programs information available on the portal for transparency and to prepare and maintain an integrated database of all the citizens / families of the state for effective implementation of the beneficiary schemes of the government.
>Assistance to the eligible beneficiary in the stipulated time frame without any hindrance.
>To avoid the fulfillment of formalities in order to get help.
>To prepare the database of the beneficiaries, to get the benefit of the scheme for which the beneficiary is eligible based on the database.
>Use e-banking facility to take minimum time to get help.
>Reaching out to the underprivileged, destitute, handicapped and far-flung and disadvantaged beneficiaries.
>Transparency and regular review in the implementation of the schemes.
>Implementation of various beneficiary oriented schemes of the government such as Pension Assistance, Marriage Assistance, Scholarship, Education Promotion, Insurance Assistance, Maternity Assistance, Maternity Leave Assistance, Funeral Assistance and Food Security Ordinance-2013, All BPL Families and priority families including labor cadre card holders, destitute old age children living in old age homes, disabled hostel children, destitute children residing in orphanages, beneficiaries of social security pension, beneficiaries benefiting from the financial assistance scheme for mentally retarded multi-disability and others. Verification work has been done on the Samagra portal with priority.And other beneficiaries are also being verified through continuous process. After truthfulness, the beneficiary is provided benefits of various schemes according to his eligibility.
What is the Benefits Of Samagra ID?
>The benefits of the schemes are eligibility based ie if the beneficiary is eligible for any schemes on the basis of the Samagra portal, then he will be given the benefit of the schemes as per rules.
>Verification of 100% beneficiaries and doubling of schemes will be avoided.
>Ineligible beneficiaries will be removed from programs.
>Beneficiary will get instant benefits as an entitlement based on their eligibility
>Immediately after acceptance of assistance, assistance will be available to the beneficiary through bank / post office. He will not have to visit the offices.
>There will be transparency in the plan. Information will be available on the portal to the beneficiaries.
>Nationalized banks will be helpful in opening a savings account verified by citizens.
>Beneficiary will get freedom from repeated applications and government offices from verification work.
MP for general public Service of eligibility based services
>On Samagra portal, information of all the families and family members residing in the state has been made available on Samagra portal in which the complete details of the person like name, father’s name, mother’s name, husband / wife’s name, age, date of birth , Gender, caste, occupation, family AAY, BPL, religion, married level, educational level, labor cadre, pension beneficiary, disability, savings account information, land information are also available on the Samagra portal. After the data is available, verification work of the beneficiaries of all pension schemes is being completed, under National Food Security, A.A.Y. And the verification work of the priority family is also being done through Samagra portal, verification work of 22 different categories under priority families has been done on Samagra portal. With the information of all the schemes and programs available on the Samagra Portal and the database of citizens available, the Samagra portal will automatically make available information about which schemes and programs the individual is eligible for, so that the public offices by the government offices will be given to the MPs. The benefits of services can be given on the basis of eligibility criteria of services and benefits of all schemes will be provided from one place only.If a person is eligible for any scheme but due to lack of information it is possible that he could not apply to get the benefit of the scheme, so in this situation, the employee nominated by the respective district panchayat / gram panchayat and urban body will personally own the house of the said person. Go and provide information of schemes to that person And he will make the applications available for the schemes, after filling the application form from that person, the relevant bodies will ensure the benefits of the schemes and update the information on the Samagra portal.
One member, one savings account for the benefit of all government schemes
>All the beneficiaries are required to have a single savings account on the Samagra portal to get financial assistance of the schemes, the benefits of all the schemes and programs are being delivered directly through the treasury in the savings account available on the beneficiary’s portal.
Samagra Portal (http://samagra.gov.in/)
>Complete information of all the families and family members residing in the state on the Samagra portal such as name, father’s name, caste, occupation, education, matrimonial women, financial stores, beneficiaries of the scheme, savings account number, BPL, disability , Etc. If data is available, an important feature of the portal is that maternity assistance will be given on the portal as soon as the newborn is born, its name will be recorded on the portal on that date.As soon as he reaches the age of 3 years, he will be available for admission list in Anganwadi. It will be used in the vaccination program of the Department of Health. As soon as he comes in at the age of 5, he will have a name in his list for admission to school. The school will refrain from the formality of repeatedly filling scholarship applications in schools from classes 1 to 12, girls above 18 years, who are BPL. They will be available in the list of marriage support.Those beneficiaries who live below the poverty line and are over 60 years of age will fall in the category of eligibility for pension. In any family, if a working man dies and soon after his death, widow pension will be sanctioned to his widowed wife along with National Family Assistance. The benefit of national food security will also be ensured to all the eligible families falling in the 22 eligibility categories.
Where to get Samagra family ID?
Samagra family ID,And member id For getting the information, contact can also be made at the respective offices of Gram Panchayat / Janpad Panchayat and Urban Bodies (Municipal Corporation / Municipality / Nagar Panchayat) and District Level.On entering the information required by selecting your region on Samagra Portal (http://samagra.gov.in/) And Member ID Can be obtained.
Samagra family ID And Member ID
All the families and family members residing in the state have been registered on Samagra Portal. With the registration of family and family members on the portal, the Samagra family ID for the family is automatically made from the Samagra portal. And 9 points Samagra member ID for family members This Samagra Family ID is generated And members id Benefited from any government scheme. Both these Samagra family ID & Family Samagra ID is a unique id.