Ration Card Download [update]: All Citizen Which have Ration Card Check Online From Your Mobile New Ration Card List here is an official link for Check Online Ration Card Go to the bottom for Checking Online राशन कार्ड Details If you have any problem for checking. राशन कार्ड Details go to official web site https://epo s.bihar.gov.in/ or http://epds.bihar.gov.in/DistrictWiseRationCardDetailsBH.aspx
Whoever wants to download ration card or new Ration Card in their mobile which is made this year or old ration card is linked with Aadhaar card, you are going to get all the information here, how you can get your Ration Card sitting online at home. You will get to see the complete details of this in this article.
One Nation One Ration Card
All the Ration Card holders are being linked to the Aadhaar card of all their family members and almost all of the Aadhaar has been directly linked to the Ration Card. You can know by yourself that your ration card is linked to your Aadhaar number Not that it is very easy, below you will get to see the link of all these together, from here you can check whether your Aadhaar is seeded or linked to your ration card, or if not, then go to your dealer and send them Explain the problem that your Aadhaar number is not linked to your ration card, they will tell you the suggestion of this problem and will also make a solution.
How to Know Ration Card Status
How ration system on a man the whole information you can from home online Czech it very good thing that you have given much ration will reveal themselves that I what month is and how much the total transactions in my name only By inserting the old Ration Card number, you will see the number of the new Ration Card made there.
Check Online Details of Ration Card Online
You can see this information on the website itself, the government has launched the official website, whose link you will see below this article, how to see your name in the new ration card or which dealer has your name or how many ration cards are held in your panchayat. There are many more important features related to how many dealers are there in your panchayat, you can find out online.
You will be able to see all these things in the link below, so that you will be able to know easily if someone is saying that your name or your Aadhaar number is not linked to your Ration Card, then it is not a big deal immediately. Find out which dealer your name is with and your Aadhaar link is in your Ration Card or not. If some important things which you did not know yet, if you knew, then make these things available to the people who need more people. We able to know,
How to Check Ration Card Status Online
|Download Ration Card Village List||Click Here|
|Check Aadhar Link Status||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
One Nation One Ration Card Apply Online Indian Ration Card
One Nation One Ration Card Prime Minister Narendra Modis flagship ‘One Nation One Ration Card,
Benefit of One Nation One Ration Card (Benefits of Ration Card)
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced the One Nation One Ration Card.
- What can be the benefit of One Nation One Ration Card if you people go to another state
- So there is no need to make ration card again, even if you go from one state to another, you can take ration there or in that state, the ration card is being done with the Aadhar card on Kashi day.
- Like biometric system will be there and from there you can easily take ration
- Ration card holders will be very easy when this arrangement comes , ration card is a very important document in taking ration .
- One Nation One Ration Card Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s flagship ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ scheme
- Has been implemented in 20 states,
- In which the central government has targeted the entire country by 31 March 2021 next year.
Where to Go Aadhar Seeding
Under the ‘#Atma_Nirbhar Bharat’ package for the poor including migrants. There is an immediate need to leverage the technology-driven ‘One Nation One Ration Card’
- Linking of Aadhaar details with ration cards and point-of-sale machines remains installed at PDS shops
- Ration cards are important to enable portability effectively.
- This process has already been completed in 17 states / UTs,
- In which Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Goa
- Jharkhand, Tripura, Bihar, UP, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Daman and Diu.
Under the ‘#AtmanibharbharatBharat’ package for the poor including migrants , the National Food Security Act (NFSA) can easily avail the technology driven ‘ One Nation One Ration Card’ to enable the migrant population of ration card holders.
रष्ट्रीय खाद्य सुरक्षा कानून #NFSA के तहत आने वाले 81 करोड़ लाभार्थियों को देश में कहीं से भी अपने हिस्से का राशन प्राप्त करने के लिए शुरू की जा रही सरकार की महत्त्वाकांक्षी योजना ‘वन नेशन वन राशनकार्ड’, 1 जून से 20 राज्यों में लागू हो गई है। @narendramodi pic.twitter.com/CmJdDTlx1X— Ram Vilas Paswan (@irvpaswan) June 3, 2020
Notes 1: People living in twenty states of the country can avail One Nation One Ration Card scheme.
Notes 2: Union Food and Consumer Affairs Minister Ram Vilas Paswan has also approved the addition of Odisha, Sikkim and Mizoram to the scheme.
20 State Where One Nation One Ration
Name of State Where One Nation One RationcardOdisha, Sikkim, Mizoram, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Daman Diu, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat , Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Telangana and Tripura are included in the scheme.
प्रधानमंत्री @narendramodi जी ने आज #प्रधानमंत्री_गरीब_कल्याण_अन्न_योजना की चर्चा करते हुए बताया कि इस योजना ने गरीबों को तुरंत लाभ देने में बहुत मदद की है। इस योजना के तहत 74 करोड़ लाभार्थियों के घर तक राशन पहुंचाया जा चुका है। प्रवासी श्रमिको को भी फ्री राशन पहुंचाया जा रहा है। pic.twitter.com/4fWqxMqrTS— Ram Vilas Paswan (@irvpaswan) June 2, 2020
Process Aadhar Seeding One Nation One Ration
>Biometric / Aadhaar authentication of beneficiaries. The letter states
>That to start the distribution of food grains in the state. Thus, there is a need to start immediately and complete the Aadhaar seeding with the remaining ration cards / beneficiaries in a mission mode manner.
Important Links Of Ration Card
How to Apply Ration card
There are various ways through which you can apply for a ration card:Online
- You can visit the official website of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state in which you reside. You can apply by providing the required documents and filling the application form. You can then submit the form post which a representative from the department will get in touch with you and assist you with the process. If all the documents submitted by you is correct, then the ration card will be sent to your communication address.
- There are various third-party websites who assist you by helping you fill the application form and uploading the necessary documents. You can visit the website and once you submit the form and upload the required documents you can then expect to receive the ration card
Offline Apply For Ration Card
- There is a format according to which you can send an SMS to the food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state in which you reside. You will then receive a message instructing you to follow the procedure to apply for a ration card. You can find the details of the process on the official website of your state government.
- You can also find the toll-free number or the customer care number on the state government website which you can use to know the process you will have to follow in order to apply for a ration card.
- You can also visit the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state in which you reside along with all the necessary documents and apply for a ration card by submitting the application form and all the necessary documents.
Also Read :Bihar Ration Card List, Latest Updates
Also Read :Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Name List
Also Read :Punjab Ration Card 2020
Also Read :
How to change mobile number in Ration Card, Step by step Guide hare
How to change mobile number in Ration Card: It has often been seen that people change their mobile number for some reason but they do not update the new number in their ration card. Ration card should always contain the latest update.
How to change mobile number in Ration Card:Ration card is issued by state governments. With the help of this carriage, the cardholder gets grain at a very cheap rate. Crores of countrymen are taking cheap ration subsidy through this card. Many types of information are recorded in the ration card. While applying for this card, information of address, name, age and mobile number etc. is sought from the applicant.
It is often seen that people change their mobile number for some reason but they do not update the new number in their ration card. Ration card should always contain the latest information. Through the mobile number, the government sends all the information related to ration cards to you through SMS.
In such a situation, if you are thinking of updating the mobile number in your ration card but you do not know the way of this, then we are telling you the complete process. For this, you have to follow some steps and you will be able to update the number easily. First of all, every state has its own portal of food and logistics department. It is through these that all the applications related to ration cards, updation etc. are done sitting at home. We will try to explain you here from the example of Delhi. By visiting the portal of other states, you will also be able to update the number through a similar process.
First of all, you have to visit this link https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/UpdateMobileNumber.aspx of the portal of Food and Logistics Department of Delhi Government. Here you will be asked to enter ‘Aadhar Number of Head of Household / NFS ID’, ‘Ration card No’, ‘Name of Head of HouseHold’, ‘New Mobile Number’.
After entering these four details, you will have to click on ‘Save’. In this way your mobile number will be updated. The thing to note is that every state has a separate website, in such a situation you can complete this work by going to your state portal and searching for ‘Register / Change of Mobile No’.
FAQ For Ration Card
>You can check the status of your ration card by visiting the official website of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state
>Generally, under E-services on the website, you will find the option of checking the status of your ration card application status
>Either you will be shown a list which will contain the names of the people who have recently applied for a ration card and the status, or you will have to enter your credentials and log in. Once you have logged in, you will be able to check the application status of your ration card
To check the list of Bihar ration cards, follow these steps:
>First of all Visit the website of the Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of Bihar.
>You will see a list of the districts of the state. Here, click on your district
>Select your tehsil
>You will see a list of shopkeepers in your tehsil. Now, click on the name of your shopkeeper
>You will see a list of ration card beneficiaries. Look for the name of your family head from and select the Ration Card (RC) No.
>The ration card list will appear on the page
>BPL Ration cards -Annual of the family is less than Rs.24,000-red card
>APL Ration Cards-Family earns an annual income of less than Rs.24,000- blue card
>AAY Ration cards-Families below the poverty line
>Annapurna Ration card-Aged pensioners of Bihar
>A passport size photograph
>Go to the official Bihar ration card website or visit the Circle Office/S.D.O office for getting the application form for a Bihar ration card.
>Fill in the required information in the form
>Attach the required documents with your application form
>Submit the form to the office
>Make sure to keep a note of your application number
>First of all Visit the website.
>After that Click on your district from the list
>You will see a category-wise number of ration cards. Here, select the option- urban or rural
>After that Click on your block from the available options
>You will see a list of the panchayats
>Once you have selected the panchayat, click on your village
>Select your (Fair Price Shop).
>You will see a list of the ration cards under the FPS.
>After that Click on your ration card number and you will see the card details
>After that Click on “Ration Card download”