PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020 – How to Check Kisht Status at pmkisan.gov.in Portal : Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List | PM Kisan Yojana List | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 6th installment | pmkisan.gov.in Portal Kisan New List | PM Kisan Yojana 6th installment | PM farmer August installment
The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list has been released on the online portal by the central government. The beneficiary PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the small and marginal farmers of the country who have applied online under this scheme for getting financial assistance by the government. The beneficiaries can see their name in the new list by visiting the official website of the. Name of the logo the farmer respects Fund List 2020 in (People whose name will appear in this beneficiary list) come to aid of 6,000 rupees by the government in three installments (He was given financial assistance of Rs . 6000 by the government in three installments.) will be provided. To get complete information about Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme list, you should read our article in detail till the end.
pmkisan.gov.in New List 2020
Small and marginal farmers who have not yet applied under this scheme, should apply to this scheme at the earliest and then PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana should see its name in the new list 2020 and take advantage of this scheme. Under this list, only small and marginal farmers with land up to 2 hectares will be provided financial assistance by the government. All the farmers can see their name in the beneficiary list very easily through the internet sitting at home. We have given below how you can see your name in Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020 . By following the method given below, you can easily see your name in the list.
PM Kisan 6th installment check status online list
As you all know, under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, the central government provides financial assistance of ₹ 6000 to farmers every year. Which the central government provides in three installments of two thousand rupees. This subsidy is provided by the Central Government at an interval of 4 months. The sixth installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been sent by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi today, on August 9, 2020 at 11:00 am in the account of all the beneficiary farmers.
Under the PM Kisan Sixth installment, an amount of Rs 17000 crore has been sent by the Central Government to the bank accounts of 8.5 crore farmers. The amount of PM Kisan VI installment has been transferred by the Central Government through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). If you have applied for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then the amount of the sixth installment in your bank account should come to your respective account. Must have gonehttps://platform.twitter.com/embed/index.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1292395004292296705&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fkisan-samman-nidhi-yojana-list%2F&theme=light&widgetsVersion=219d021%3A1598982042171&width=550px
You have to take special care that the information provided by you is correct only then you will be able to take advantage of this scheme. If you have made a mistake in updating your data then you can rectify that mistake. For this, you will have to go to the official website and click on the Farmer’s Corner and click on Beneficiary Status. After this, by entering your Aadhaar number, account number or phone number, you can see whether the information provided by you is correct or not. If you have made a mistake, you can correct it and if your application is not being done due to any document, then you can upload your document and make your application.
Important changes in Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
When the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched informally, it was determined in the eligibility conditions that only those farmers who own 2 hectares of land would be able to avail the scheme, but the central government abolished this limit. Have given. Due to which the benefit of this scheme will increase from 12 crore farmers to 14.5 farmers.
PM Kisan Yojana 6th installment update
According to the sources of the Union Ministry of Agriculture, PM Kisan fifth installment has sent an amount of about 18000 crore rupees to the accounts of 9 crore farmers under April 2020. By the date of April 10, 2020, the central government has confirmed to send a total of ₹ 14000 to the bank account of 7 crore farmers through direct benefit transfer. And now, under the year 20-21, PM Kisan VI installment amounting to Rs. 17000 crore has been sent to the bank accounts of 8.5 crore farmers.https://pmmodiyojana.in/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/pro/templates/youtube.html#igaBZNtig5s
PM Kisan 6th installment
If you have received five installments in the last year, then you will be automatically credited the sixth installment in your bank account. For this, you can easily make changes using the procedure given below and you can also contact the helpline number given below for more information.
Overview of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020
|Name of scheme||Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020|
|Started by||By the central government|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers of the country|
|an objective||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Type of scheme||Central government scheme|
|Benefit||Financial assistance of Rs 6000|
|Number of beneficiaries included for fifth installment||8.69 Crore|
|Funds released in the month of April 2020||7,384 crores|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||click here|
|PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status||click here|
|Check beneficiary list||click here|
|Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form||click here|
Some highlights of PM Kisan Yojana
- This scheme for farmers is funded by 100 per cent government.
- This scheme is working for farmers from 01 December 2018.
- Under this scheme, every farmer is provided financial assistance of Rs 6000 in three installments i.e. ₹ 2000 is deposited by the government in the farmers account after every 4 months.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiaries are selected by the government and the central government.
- This amount is given through direct bank transfer to the farmers’ account
- Before registering under the scheme, every farmer has to contact the local Patwari / Revenue Officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the government.
- Common Service Centers (CSCs) have been authorized to register farmers for the scheme on payment of fees.
- Farmers can also register themselves through the Farmers Corner in the portal.
- Through Kisan Corner in the portal, farmers can also edit their name in PM-Kisan database as per their Aadhaar database / card.
- Every farmer can know the status of his payment through PM Kisan Portal
PM Kisan Pehchan Patra
The central government is preparing to create a unique farmer ID i.e. unique farmer ID for the farmers of the country. Officials of the Union Agriculture Ministry have said that PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and others There is a plan to link the data of the schemes to the land record database being created by the states. Based on this database, a unique farmer identification card of the farmers will be created. With the help of this farmer identity card, farmers of the country will be able to easily take advantage of the scheme run by the farmers. After the digitization of the land records database (computerization of land records), verification of the applicants to take advantage of any scheme will become easy.
PM farmer ID card beneficiary
Farmer Identification Card will be covered for the first time around 10 crore farmers registered under the PM-Kisan Yojana. This includes tenants, agricultural laborers, sharecroppers, tenants, poultry, cattle ranchers, fishermen, beekeepers, gardeners, shepherds. Silkworm rearing, persons associated with various agro-related occupations such as vermiculture and agro-forestry are also farmers. These will also be included. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, the Central Government has collected information about the Aadhar, bank account number and revenue records of about 10 crore farmer families. If the idea of creating an identity card by combining this database comes true, then the work of the farmers will become much easier.
Funds given by the government under Kisan Samman Nidhi
Due to the ongoing corona virus in the country, farmers are suffering a lot. Due to this loss, funds are being transferred by the central government to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers under this scheme. So far, the amount of Rs 5,125 crore has been transferred by the Central Government during April to July on the basis of 4 months installment.
Let us tell you that on March 26, the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Ji announced a package of Rs. 1.7 profit crore to help the poor people of the affected country due to the lock down and in the first week of April under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme A total of Rs. 2000 has been announced to be transferred to the bank account of 9 crore beneficiary farmers of the country and now within the sixth installment by the Modi government, in August 2020 an amount of 17000 crore has been provided in the accounts of the farmers.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020
Under this scheme, like the central government, small and marginal farmers of the country will be provided financial assistance of Rs 6000 annually. The government will provide an amount of Rs 6000 to the farmers in three equal installments. A budget of Rs 75,000 crore was given for the Kisan Samman Yojana in the 2019 budget. But verification of small number of farmers took place, so this year, in the budget 2020, the Ministry of Agriculture has asked for a budget of only Rs 60,000 crore to give money to farmers under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 . Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2019, 12 crore small and marginal farmers will be included. About 9.5 crore farmers have registered under the scheme, out of which about 7.5 crore farmers have been verified through Aadhaar.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme update
A new update under the scheme is being released by the Central Government. Under this scheme, the farmers who are eligible beneficiaries of the country will have to get their farmer credit card made under this scheme . All eligible beneficiaries of the country will have to go to their bank and fill a Kisan Credit Card form. Where you have a Kisan Fund account. Under the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 , banks have been directed to issue KCC within 14 days of receiving the full application from the farmers. To get the benefit of the scheme, the beneficiary will have to create his / her Kisan Credit Card.
Kisan Credit Card Application Form
The announcement of the facility of the Kisan Credit Card Scheme by the Central Government for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiaries was recently announced on 24 February 2020, under the scheme, the beneficiaries who want to get the Kisan Credit Card are very easily Kisan Credit Card Scheme Can apply within The process of applying for Kisan Credit Card for PM Kisan beneficiaries has been kept very simple and their verification work will also be done very easily with the benefit of Kisan Credit Card of Rs. 1.6 lakh limit to the beneficiary from the credit card received under this scheme. Can easily get
If you are also a beneficiary under one PM Kisan Samman Nidhi then you can apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme, for this you will have to download the application form given by us and submit it to the concerned office.
How to check the money in the account
If you are 1 beneficiary under PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana and want to check the amount that came into your account, then let us tell you how you can check that all the nationalized banks have been given this order by the central government. That he should inform all the farmers through SMS on his mobile number that funds have been disbursed in his account under PM Kisan Yojana. If you do not receive the message in any case, you can go to your respective bank and get your account information
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Mobile App
The central government has launched the PM Kisan Mobile App. This app has been launched to facilitate the farmers of the country to apply under the scheme, check the status of the application, etc. If you are unable to access the money due to any reason, in such a way, get information from the app of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Can. You can download this app by going to Google Play Store. However, during this time one has to keep in mind that this app is not fake. Download only official confirmed apps. Download the same on which PMKISAN gol will appear. So far more than 10 lakh people have downloaded this app. People of the country can get information about the status of their application through this app.
Benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020
- If the desirous beneficiaries of the country want to see their name in this Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020 , then they do not need to be told. Now farmers can easily see their names in the list through the online portal easily.
- Farmers whose names will appear in this list will be provided assistance of Rs 6000 in 3 equal installments.
- The funds offered by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- To provide better livelihood to the cultivators through this scheme and to make the farmers self reliant and empowered.
- The names of the beneficiaries of rural and urban areas have been released under the new list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on this portal .
- 6000 will be given to the beneficiaries joining the list of rural and urban areas for the next 5 years.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme transferred funds figures
In the last year and a half, 75 thousand crore rupees have been directly deposited in the bank account of farmers through PM Kisan Yojana.
|The year||Transferred amount data|
|Fiscal year 2018-19||December – March: 4,50,19,221|
|Fiscal year 2019-20||April-July: 7,35,01,289|
|August – November: 8,24,76,582|
|Fiscal Year 2020-21||April-July: 8,52,98,409|
70 lakh farmers account disturbances
The installment amount has not reached their account due to disturbances in the account of the farmers. If you are also one of those farmers, then correct your mistake immediately. You will not have to go anywhere for this. All you need is your mobile and download the PM Kisan app. You can also rectify your mistake through the official website. You can correct your mistake by following the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will have to go to the Farmer Corner and select the option of Qadhaar details.
- Now you have to fill your Aadhaar number and fill the captcha code and click on submit button.
- Now you can fix whatever is wrong with your account. If there is something wrong with your name then you can fix it and if there is any other problem, you will have to contact Lekhpal or the Department of Agriculture.
Valid list for 1 year only
The list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is valid only for 1 year. The list is then updated. Because many times it happens that farmers sold their land or bought some land. In this situation, eligibility varies. The government updates this list every year to prevent misuse of the scheme. So that the benefit of this scheme is only available to those farmers who are the letters of this scheme. And all those people who have fallen out of the eligibility of this scheme could not misuse the scheme.
Eligibility for Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- This scheme does not include the public representatives, people doing government jobs, those coming under the income tax. But there are some people who do not even cultivate their cultivable land, but they can also get the benefit of this scheme.
- People belonging to class IV or as employees or as multi-tasking staff can register themselves under this.
- If someone uses cultivable land for something else, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- A farmer who does not cultivate his cultivable land is left barren, even then he will not get the benefit of this scheme. However, this scheme will be available to the farming land or village or to the city, both will benefit from it.
- If a beneficiary farmer dies, his land is transferred in the name of family members, then he will get this benefit if that land is sold to someone else, then the person concerned will get the benefit of the scheme in whose name the land is Will be.
Ineligible categories under PM Kisan Yojana
Farmer family in which one or more of its members belong to the lower class
- Former and current holders of constitutional posts
- Former and current ministers / ministers of state and former / current members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / state legislative assemblies / state legislative councils, former and current mayors of municipal corporations, former and current mayors of district panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and its field units, Central or State Public Undertakings and attached offices / autonomous institutions and regular employees of local bodies under Govt.
- All superannuated / retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000 / – is more
- All persons paying income tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects are registered with and practice professional bodies.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Rejected List
Farmers of the country whose application forms have gone wrong and their applications have been rejected due to a mistake in the application form. The list of these rejected applications has been released online. If people whose name did not appear in the beneficiary list and they want to see their name, then they can check the rejected list. Farmers whose names will come under this suspended list will have to apply again online under this scheme. After that you have to check the name under the beneficiary list. Only then will he be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Due to the application being rejected
As you all know, more than 8 crore farmers have been benefited under this scheme so far. The objective of the Center is that every poor farmer in the country should get the benefit of this scheme. Farmers whose names have been rejected under this scheme can apply online to avail the benefit of this scheme again and can avail the benefit of Rs. 6000 given by the government for 5 years. There are many reasons why the applications submitted by the farmers under this scheme are rejected like
- Age of farmer below 18 years.
- Giving some wrong information in measles Khatauni
- Incorrect bank account number entered by the farmer or incorrectly filling the IFSC code.
- Making any kind of error while filling the application form.
- Farmer’s account valid or closed.
- You have entered the name of the bank but you have entered the IFSC code of another bank.
How to Check Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme list online?
If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to see his name in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020 , then he should follow the method given below.
- The first beneficiary will have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Farmer Corner . You have to click on this option. In this option, you will see the option of Beneficiary List , you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open before you. On this page, you have to select some information like State, District, Sub District Block, Village etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the Get Report button. After clicking on the button, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will open a beneficiary list.
- Now you can see your name in this list.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status Or Payment Status
Those who want to see the Beneficiary Status of the state, then follow the methods given below.
- First the application has to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Farmer Corner. You will see the option of Beneficiary status from this option. You will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you. If you want to see Beneficiary status on this page, then you can see the help of any of the Aadhaar number, mobile number, account number.
- You have to click on one of these and then click on Go Data. After this, the beneficiary status will open.
PM Kisan Self Registered/CSC Farmer Online Check
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will have to click on the Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmers option from the option of Farmers Corner. After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill your Aadhaar number, image code, captcha code etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the search button.
- After this you will see the current status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme below.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration
- If you also want to register under the PM Kisan Yojana and want to take advantage of the scheme then you can easily register yourself successfully by visiting the Kisan Registration Portal but before registering, you will have to check your eligibility for this. All the eligibility criteria given on the portal must be read well
- First of all, who wants to register under Kisan Yojana will have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana
- After this, under Farmer Corner, you will see an option under the name of New Farmer Registration . After clicking on this option you will be asked for the Aadhaar number, that is, after filling the Aadhaar number, as well as after all the information requested, on the submit button Click
- In the next step, a new registration form will open in front of you, in which all the information has to be filled in correctly and submitted.
- After successful registration, take a print out of the application form and secure it for future.
How to edit Aadhaar failure records?
If the farmers of the country want to edit the Aadhaar failure records then they should follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the PM website on the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to edit Aadhaar failure records . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will need to enter your Aadhaar card number and captcha code. After this you have to click on the search button. After this, the form filled by you will open in front of you.
- After this you can correct your Aadhaar details.
How to download Kisan Credit Card Form?
- First of all, the beneficiaries will have to visit the official website of PM Kisan. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to download the KCC form in the section for farmers, you will have to click on this option.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the option to go to pmkisan, then the first website of PM Kisan will open in front of you.
- Here you will see the option of PM Kisan Beneficiaries With Kisan Credit Card, you have to click on this option. And then who will open the PDF of the credit card application form in front of you. After this you have to download the KCC application form PDF .
- Then you have to fill all the information asked in the form. And the form application form has to be submitted to the nearest bank. After verification of your form, you will be provided with Kisan Credit Card.
How to check Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list through Mobile App?
Under this scheme, the central government has launched a mobile app to benefit the farmers of the country in an easy way, through this mobile app, the farmers of the country will now go to the official website of the scheme without visiting most of the information about the scheme like You can get the beneficiary status, registration status, helpline number. Candidates can check the list and payment status through the steps given below. You can download the mobile app by following the method given below.
- The first beneficiary will be to go to the Play Store on your Android mobile. After going to the Play Store, you have to download the PMKISAN GoI application in the search bar .
- After downloading the application, open the application. After clicking the open button, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see all the services available on the app such as Check Beneficiary Status, Edit Aadhaar Details, Self Registered Farmer Status, New Farmer registration, About the scheme, PM -Kisan Helpline etc.
- You can get information about any of them.
pmkisan.gov.in Portal- Kisan Samman Nidhi Website
On this Kisan Samman Nidhi website , the Central Government is providing many types of facilities to the farmers of the country. Through this online portal, the people of the country can get more information related to the scheme and on this pmkisan.gov.in portal , the farmers of the country can register themselves by visiting the Farmers Corner option and check the status of their application, The beneficiaries can search their name in the list and PM farmers can download the mobile app. On this online portal, the farmers of the country can apply under this scheme very easily and can take advantage of the scheme.
What is Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme FTO Generated
FTO Generated stands for Fund Transfer Order and it means that the amount of money sent to you by the Government of India has been prepared, just to be sent to your bank account. If you go to the official website and click on the application status option to see the status of the application you have made under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , and you have a notification and FTO is Generated in this notification. . So you don’t have to be upset. Your file has been passed by the department and the money to be transferred to your bank account is going to be transferred soon.
Kisan Rath Mobile App
As you know, there is an outbreak of Corona virus across the country, due to which the central government has locked up the entire country of India till May 3, because of this lock down, the farmers of the country do not sell their crops. To get rid of this problem, the Agriculture Minister of the country, Narendra Singh Tomar, has launched to benefit the farmers of the country. Through this mobile app, the farmers of the country can sell their crop online and the traders can also view the details of the crops through this mobile app. You will not have to face the problem.
How to download Kisan Rath Mobile App?
- First of all, you have to go to Google Play Store on your mobile. After visiting the Google Play store, you have to search Kisan Rath in the search bar.
- After this you have to download the Kisan Rath App . Let us know that there are other such apps on the Google Play Store, but you have to install the app made by NIC eGov which is made by the Union Ministry of Agriculture.
- In this way, you can easily download Kisan Rath App.
The login option has been given on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, on this option, the officials of the country can login themselves. Today we will tell you about the process of login below. Which we have given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to login . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill your User ID and Paasword, Image Code etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. You will be logged in.
How to update self-registration?
- If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to update self-registration, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will have to click on the option of farmer corner, out of this option you will have to click on the option of Updation of Self Registration .
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill the information asked like Aadhaar number, Captcha code, image code etc.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the search button. In this way, beneficiaries can update the self-registration.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Helpline Number
If the farmers of the country have any problem related to this scheme, then they can get a solution to their problem by contacting the helpline number given below. If for any reason your account does not have funds under the Kisan Yojana, then you can get the information of your account with the help of the helpline number given.
- PM-KISAN Help Desk Phone: 011-23381092, 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free)
- Phone: 91-11-23382401
- Email Id – [email protected]
We hope that you will definitely find information related to PM Kisan 5वी किस्त List through pmkisan.gov.in official website beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubt you can comment below, you want to latest updates this type of useful information just follow on Google News or you can download Money Pip App from Google Play Store.