If you are someone who has just stepped their foot in Mumbai or someone who has decided to migrate to Mumbai because of their aspirations. Be aware of the fact that unlike any other city this corporate jungle is entirely reliant on its local transportation, the residents from the city board the train as early as 6.00 am in the morning only to board it again at around 12 or 1 am. Now, why are we speaking about the local transportation of this city? Well because, it says a ton of things about how the passengers rely on it & how it swifty helps its end users transport from one place to another.
Are you new to the system? Is it difficult for you to understand the drill? Do you want us to help you guide our Mumbai City? First let us understand how the city’s pedagogy is divided, it’s divided into – semi urban, rural, suburban areas. We would also, in the meanwhile provide our suggestions on top 5 places to live in Mumbai central. Luxurious homes, villas or affordable apartments the city will offer you everything from A to Z.
- Worli – Houses in Worli provide you with a wide array of amenities like high end cinema houses, restaurants, parks etc. along with houses that are sea facing & exemplary connectivity.
- Lower Parel – The area is known for its upcoming projects with luxury apartments, the area is known for its vibrant nightlife along with high end residences, rooftop bars, trendy cafes. The area also has varied categories for entertainment options.
- Mahalaxmi – Mahalaxmi is a place that is known to be close to landmarks like Haji ali Dargah & Mahalaxmi race course. The place encompasses spacious villas & commercial residences along with a hoard of recreational facilities to choose from.
- Tardeo – Tardeo is an area that proves to be an exceptional place to connect you with major educational institutions, hospitals & business districts. Tardeo houses a bunch of villas & commercial localities with excellent recreational facilities.
- Byculla – Byculla is an area that has stood the testament of time wherein the area has proven to have a rich blend of old world charm & new infrastructure hence making it the most desirable place to live. It holds a lot of proximity to the iconicJijamata Udyan hence providing its residents another place to visit.
Let’s visit some iconic places in Mumbai Central shall we?
- Mahalaxmi Temple – The iconic Mahalaxmi Temple was built in the 18th century in Hemadpanthi style, it’s adorned with intricate carvings, beautiful murals & a golden dome, it upholds the holy deity of Mahalaxmi the goddess of fortune, wealth & prosperity. The primary deity of the temple is Goddess Mahalaxmi but it also has other domes for Lord Ganesha & Lord Vishnu. The goddess is known to bless her followers with abundance & fortune & grant all of their wishes.
- Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum – This is yet another symbolic museum located in mUmbai, it holds a ton of significance because it used to be the residence of Mr. Mahatma Gandhi. Mani Bhavan proved to be the inception of a lot of movements and housed Mr. Gandhi between 1917 to 1934. It laid a strong base for the Swadeshi Movement, Non Cooperation Movement, Satyagraha. Today it serves as a place that archives the photos, documents, artifacts of Mr. Gandhi hence providing ample space for his prominent contribution to the country.
- Gateway of India – The Gateway of India is an iconic monument located in Mumbai, India. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city and holds immense historical and architectural significance. Built in 1924, the Gateway of India was designed by architect George Wittet to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to Mumbai. It was also intended to serve as a grand symbolic entrance to the city. The place today symbolizes the freedom, laughter & dreams people breathe in and breathe out.
- Willingdon Sports Club – The Royal Willingdon sports club was founded by Lord Willingdon in 1918 when he was at the time governor of Bombay. The club hosts a spacious 18 hole golf course, 6 tennis, squash courts & badminton courts, health club & swimming pool. Due to overwhelming demand the entry to the club has been closed at present and only selective members who are children of the oldest members can visit the place now. The club is extremely premium and selective on how they allow people entry to the club, the applicant’s family takes more priority since it’s considered the most prestigious clubs in the nation. It was the first place to let indigenous members become part of the club.
- Municipal Laundries – Municipal laundries, also known as communal laundry facilities, are spaces equipped with washing machines and dryers that individuals can use to wash and dry their clothes. These facilities are especially useful for people who do not have access to laundry machines in their homes or apartments. Municipal laundries are typically run by local governments or other organizations and aim to provide a convenient and affordable laundry solution for the community. Municipal laundries are also responsible for charging a fee from their end users in order to maintain the operation & the maintenance fee of the machines, occasionally they may also include the WIFI Fee, seating fee & vending machine charges in order to make it more effective for their users to enjoy their service. Overall, they provide a safe environment for their consumers to get clean clothes in ways that are sustainable to the environment.
We have now provided you an elaborate view on how to traverse mumbai, how to look for places to stay, visit, enjoy. Recreational activities to enjoy with your friends, but house hunting is something that you have to do on your own. It’s something nobody can help you with except, the rental digital marketplace in town – Jugyah. Jugyah is a real estate platform that’s tasked with serving & providing you the best options for affordable & economical flats with the motive of providing the best flats to its tenants.