Link Aadhaar Card to Indian Bank Account:Indian Bank is one of the leading public sector banks providing banking and financial services since 1907 . A large number of people have bank accounts in it. Now when it has become necessary to link Aadhaar to the bank account, since then Indian Bank is providing services to its customers for linking Aadhaar to the bank account. These three mediums are:
- >Via SMS
- >By ATM
Link Aadhaar Card to Indian Bank Account by SMS
Indian Bank customers can easily link their bank account to Aadhaar from home. For this, all they have to do is send an SMS. The method is as follows:
- >In this format type SMS, <Aadhaar Number> <space> <Account Number>
- >Send it to 92 895 92 895 .
- >This SMS has to be sent from the register number with the bank itself.
- >The process of linking Aadhaar will take about 48 hours.
- >You will get information about this by having an Aadhaar link.
Link Aadhaar Card to Indian Bank Account through ATM
Indian bank customers whose mobile number is not registered in the bank can also easily link their bank account with Aadhaar. For this, they only have to go to the nearest Indian Bank ATM. Here is how it works:
- >Swipe your ATM / Debit Card at the ATM nearest to Indian Bank.
- >Select ” Services ” .
- >Now click on ” Requests ” .
- >Click on ” Aadhaar Seeding ” option.
- >Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number twice and submit.
- >Your Aadhaar will be linked with the bank account.
Link Aadhaar card to Indian Bank account offline
Indian Bank customers who do not use technology can also easily link their Aadhaar to bank account. For this only one has to go to the bank. Its process is given below:
- Go to the branch of Indian Bank where you opened the account and fill the Aadhaar link form.
- Fill your Aadhaar number, name and other information sought in the form.
- Submit the form with a self-attest copy of the Aadhaar card and a copy of the passbook.
- You may have to show your original Aadhaar card for verification.
- After verification, your bank account will be linked to Aadhaar.
- Its information will be given on your registered mobile number.