Know to about Baal Aadhaar,How to apply Baal Aadhaar card online : Baal Aadhaar Card: The Aadhaar card for a child or ‘Baal Aadhaar’ is issued to kids who are aged below 5 years. Here is all you need to know about the Aadhaar card for children and the step-by-step guide to apply for the Baal Aadhaar card online.
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit random number issued by the UIDAI (“Authority”) to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority. Aadhar number serves as proof of identity and address anywhere in India.
Baal Aadhaar is a blue-colored Aadhaar card, for children below the age of 5 years. The Aadhaar enrollment for children is quite similar to that of adults. For this, you need to take your child to the nearest Aadhaar enrollment center and fill in the enrollment form. The Aadhaar card for a child or ‘Baal Aadhaar’ will be issued free of cost. There will be no biometric data captured in the case of children below 5 years of age.
Here is all you need to know about the Aadhaar card for children and the step-by-step guide to apply for the Baal Aadhaar card online.
How to apply for a Baal Aadhaar card online?
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Click on the Aadhar Card registration link.
- Enter all the credentials including the name of the child, parent’s phone number, e-mail address, and so on.
- After entering all the personal details, one should fill in all the demographic information such as a residential address, locality, district, state, and so on.
- Proceed further and click on the fixed appointment tab. Now schedule the date of registration for the Aadhar card.
- The applicant can choose the nearest enrollment center to proceed further with the enrollment process.
- Don’t forget to carry all the required documents and the reference number along with a print out of the form to the center with you on the date of the appointment. Take a reference number along with the documents.
- Once the verification is done by the concerned officials, if the child is aged 5 years, then the biometric information will be procured and it will be linked to the Aadhar card.
Note: Post confirmation process, the applicant will be given an acknowledgment number which can be used to track the status of the application. Post completion of the verification, you will receive a notification via SMS to your registered mobile number. After the completion of the enrollment process, you will receive an SMS within 60 days, Baal Aadhaar Card will be issued to the child.
Read : Baal Aadhaar Card