How to Reset ICICI Net Banking Password? : The ICICI Net Banking facility offered by ICICI Bank allows its customers to manage their account as well as transfer funds from the comfort of their office or home. ICICI Net Banking is one of the most demanded features when it comes to the banking industry. Sometimes we login and use the of our ICICI Bank before we use the these days. That is because ICICI Bank Net Banking has made our banking life so simple. All we need to do is just go to the ICICI internet banking portal and most of our financial tasks can be completed from there. In today’s article, I will tell you How to Reset ICICI Net Banking Password ? Everything you need to know about ICICI Net Banking register & logging into your ICICI internet banking account has been mentioned here.
How to Reset ICICI Net Banking Password?
Follow This steps, You Can Easily Reset ICICI Net Banking Password Online through Mobile or Computer Never forget any Steps ::
Step 1 : First of all Visit the official ICICI Net Banking Website https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/insta-banking/internet-banking/index.page.
Step 2 : Click on the Get Password option.
Step 3: Enter the ICICI Net Banking User ID and click on the Go option.
Step 4: Enter the ICICI Net Banking Register mobile number linked with the account so that you can receive the OTP and click on the Go option.
Step 5: Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number in the Unique Number Box and click on the Go option.
Step 6: Now, create a new password as per the guidelines and re-enter the new password for confirmation. Click on the ‘Go’ option.
Step 7: A success message will be displayed on the screen stating that your password has been changed.
Benefits of ICICI Net Banking
The main features and benefits of the ICICI Net Banking portal offered by ICICI Bank are mentioned below:
- Account statement can be viewed
- Deliverable can be tracked
- Direct and Indirect Taxes can be paid,
- DTH and mobile recharge can be done
- Utility bills can be paid online
- Funds can be transferred easily,
- Payments can be completed on the net banking portal
- Cheque Books can be ordered,
- General Insurance can be purchased
- Fixed Deposits can be opened
- You can apply for various Government schemes
- Access to the Demat Account
- Investments can be made online
- Credit cards can be managed online
- Loan accounts can be managed
- Many more non-financial and financial services can be accessed
- Apply for a debit/credit card.
- Request for a new cheque book.
- Stop the payment of a cheque.
- Report the loss of ATM card.
- Open a fixed deposit and recurring deposit account.
- Apply for a value-added savings account.
- Register for Phone Banking.
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubt you can comment below, you want to latest updates this type of useful information just follow on Google News or you can download Money Pip App from Google Play Store.