How to Register Mobile Number In Canara Bank Account? : Mobile Number Registration in Canara bank Account, for security reasons, it is very important to register a mobile number in the bank. For example, suppose a person’s internet banking account has been hacked and some have got the facility of internet banking account. But if the owner has registered his mobile number with the account, he will receive an SMS from the bank on his mobile saying that internet banking facility has been used or there has been a transaction with your account.
This is just one example of how mobile number registration in a bank account is important. I can give you another example like this if someone has got your ATM card and also your 4 digit PIN code. They can use your card anywhere but if they do then you get SMS from bank Will and you can block your card immediately. Now you know two reasons why you should register a mobile number in a Canara bank account. In this guide on Bank With Us, we will tell you the complete procedure which you have to follow to register a mobile number with a Canara Bank account.
How to Register Mobile Number In Canara Bank Account?
So now we start with this guide and learn how you can register your mobile number with a Canara bank account.
- Take a blank paper and write an application letter to your Canara Bank Branch Manager, in that letter mention the subject as Register Mobile Number in Canara bank Account.
- Mention your Bank Account Name, Canara Bank Account Number along with your mobile number which you want to be updated in your bank records.
- Make a signature below the application and attached your documents like Pan Card, Aadhaar Card etc.
- Visit your Canara Bank Branch where you have opened your bank account and maintain it.
- After visiting the canara bank branch, ask an canara bank employee where the mobile number is updated, where they will tell the employee to whom you have to go and submit your documents there.
- After that your mobile number will be linked to your Canara Bank Account.