How to Generate SBI ATM PIN/ Green PIN with just one call : To make SBI ATM PIN generation process a hassle free process for its account holders, State Bank of India introduced Green PIN facility. Using the SBI Green PIN facility, account holders can generate their SBI ATM PIN on their own in no time.
Green PIN is a paperless initiative by SBI which enables account holders to generate debit card PIN via ATM, internet banking, SMS, or IVR on their own, without having to visit the bank.
SBi Officially Announcement on Twitter
Generate your ATM PIN/ Green PIN with just one call. Dial our Toll-Free numbers from your Registered Mobile Number.— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) November 1, 2020
Contact numbers: 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800.#SBI #StateBankOfIndia #IVR #DebitCard #GreenPIN #ATMPIN pic.twitter.com/89jKMUZ3t9
How to Generate your SBI ATM PIN with just one call
>Dial our Toll-Free numbers from your SBI bank Registered Mobile Number.
>Contact numbers: 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800.
How to Activate SBI ATM Card at Home
You will not have to go to the branch of the bank or to activate the card at the ATM. All you need to do is login to SBI’s Internet banking portal and have a 16 digit ATM number.
Follow this steps give below you can easily Sbi Atm Card Activate at home never forget any steps read this steps carefully.
- First of all login in your Sbi Net Banking, if you don’t know how to Register Sbi Net Banking then clink on this link, if in case your sbi net banking activated but you don’t know how to sbi net banking login click on this link. you have to go to the ATM card service option under the E-Services tab on the online EBI.
- The tab has several options. You have to click on the ATM card service link and open that tab.
- Select the account from which the ATM card was issued. If you have only one account, it will be pre-selected.
- Enter the 16-digit ATM card number twice in the given field, and click Activate.
- After this, you will be asked to verify details like account type and branch location. After confirming it, the ATM card has been successfully activated.
Also Read: How to SBI ATM Card block at Home