How to Check SBI Account Bank Balance? : Did you know that there are more than method to check SBI Bank Balance. Today we discuses about how to check SBI Bank balance via online,offline,Missed call,Atm,sms all details are describe in this article. So read this whole article carefully.
SBI Bank Balance check or Balance checking in SBI Bank can be done by following the methods which are mentioned below.
I have mentioned all the possible methods which you can follow to perform the SBI Bank balance enquiry. You can follow any one of these methods whichever you feel is convenient for you.
Some of these methods need you to visit the home branch personally and some of these methods will let you check the SBI Bank balance instantly right from the place you are currently.
SBI Bank Balance Enquiry Number : 09223766666
SBI Bank Balance Enquiry
SBI customers can use the SMS banking services provided by the bank to check their SBI account balance or receive a mini-statement. All they need to do is give a missed call or send a SMS from their registered mobile number on the SBI balance enquiry toll-free number. In a few seconds, they will receive their balance details on their phone.
- To check the account balance, customers can give a missed call on the SBI balance enquiry toll-free number mentioned below:
- SBI Bank Balance Enquiry Number : 09223766666
- SBI Bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS : “BAL” to 09223766666
- For SBI Mini statement missed call : 09223866666
- For SBI Mini statement Via SMS : “MSTMT” to 09223866666
SBI Balance Enquiry
1. Check SBI Bank Account Balance Via Missed Call
To check your SBI Bank account balance using the missed call method, you just need to give a missed call from your registered mobile number to 09223766666. After a few rings, the call will automatically get disconnected and you will get an instant SMS stating your account balance.
Use the phone numbers mentioned below to check the SBI Bank account balance. These phone numbers are the official numbers which mean they are provided by the bank itself.
To check SBI Bank Account Balance, customers will only be required to give a missed call to 09223766666. Users can avail SBI Bank Balance Enquiry by following the below-mentioned steps –
- Give a missed call to 09223766666 from the mobile number registered with SBI Bank
- The call will automatically disconnect after short rings
- User will get a SMS with SBI Bank Account Balance (Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft)
2. Check SBI Bank Account Balance Via ATM Machine
- Visit Any Bank Atm
- Insert your SBI Bank ATM card in atm machine
- Enter your SBI Bank ATM pin Code
- After that Select balance enquriy option if you want to check the balance amount only
- If you want to check the transactions too then get the mini statement from the machine.
3. Check SBI Bank Account Balance Via SBI Bank Net Banking
SBI Net Banking is the one of the best way to access the bank account from our any place. And you can also check the SBI Bank account balance with the help of SBI Net Banking.
- Visit Official Website of SBI Bank Net Banking
- Enter your SBI Bank Net Banking User ID and password
- After login in SBI Bank net banking select the option balance
4. SBI SMS Service
SBI customers can use their mobile numbers to register for the SMS service and then use it to check their account balance. They can follow the steps mentioned below to register for the same. The format of the SMS is as given below:
SBI will send a registration confirmation message. Customers can now use this service to check the SBI account balance, mini statement, cheque book request, e-statement, education loan interest certificate and home loan interest certificate.
5. SBI Passbook
- State Bank of India issues passbook to its customers when they open a bank account.
- Customers need to keep their passbooks updated at all times to make sure that it contains the information about all carried out transactions.
- Customers can open their updated passbooks to check the current balance and also see the record of both the debit and credit transactions carried out by them.
- Customers need to visit the bank branch for each passbook update.
- This method of balance enquiry is still available since a lot of people are still not keen on using net banking or mobile banking services provided by the bank.
SBI Account Balance through Missed Call Banking
Missed call banking allows one to perform a number of banking operations just by giving a missed call or sending an SMS to the bank. The service is also provided by SBI and includes SBI Balance Check, mini-statement, E-statement (last 6 months), and education loan certificate statement, home loan certificate statement, ATM configuration, generate ATM PIN, home and car loan details, social security schemes’ details, etc. This service is facilitated by RBI and provided by most banks in the country.
There may be specific but minimal charges associated with the service particularly for sending and receiving SMS. The charges are subject to the bank’s policy. However, most banks do not charge anything for balance enquiry on their toll-free number. The biggest advantage of this facility is for the people who have multiple accounts in the same bank. The bank will send a message containing the balance information of all the accounts with the account number and account type.
In case, this facility does not work due to a technical glitch, customers are advised to wait and try again after some time.
SBI Missed Call Banking Registration
- Customers are required to index their registered mobile number for the service
- This is a one-time process in which one has to send an SMS mentioning ‘REG<SPACE>Account Number’ to 09223488888. A confirmation message from the bank will be sent mentioning that the service has been activated for the account.