PM Kisan Yojana: Get information from registration to installment, sitting at home online, learn other benefits : PM Kisan Yojana: From farmer registration to getting installment, information can be found online sitting at home. If you are an eligible farmer, you can apply for this scheme online.
PM Kisan Yojana: Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, financial assistance of 6 thousand rupees is given annually to the beneficiary farmers. This help is sent to the direct account through three installments of Rs 2-2 thousand. The beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana get convenience of many things online.
Eligible farmers can find information from registration to installment sitting at home. If you are an eligible farmer, you can apply for this scheme online. You can register through the official website of PM Kisan Yojana and PM Kisan Mobile App.
For this, you will have to provide some other details including the Aadhaar number and the information of the land registered in your name. Not only this, after registering, you can update your information again.
Installment information online: Beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana can also get installment information sitting at home. The beneficiaries can get the information about the total installment of their account till date. Apart from this, the status of the previous installment can also be known through this. Farmers can do this through their Aadhar card or mobile number or account number. The installment status can be found through the ‘Get Data’ link on the PM Kisan Yojana website.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: Check whether your next installment will be Rs 2000 or not : PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: Under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Modi government directly transfers 6,000 annually to the account of the farmers of the country. The government releases this money in 3 installments to the farmers. 2,000 rupees are given to farmers in each installment. Its next installment will come in November. So far, about 11 crore farmers have been benefited under this scheme. In which the government has transferred Rs 93,000 crore to the farmers’ account. This is the first time since independence that a government has transferred such a large amount in the account of farmers. Its sixth installment has been released. Now its next installment i.e. the seventh installment will be released in November. If you have registered your name in this scheme, then you can check your name in the list of this scheme sitting at home.
How to check PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA Name List in Online
First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi pmkisan.gov.in. Then click on Farmer Corner in its home page. In this, you have to click on the option of Beneficiary List. After clicking on Beneficiary List a new page will open. Here you have to enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village complete information. After this, click on Get Report. The entire list will be revealed in front of you.
Apart from this, you can get information by calling these numbers.
Call these numbers
PM Kisan Samman Yojana Landline Number: 011—23381092, 23382401
PM Kisan Samman Yojna Toll Pre Number: 18001155266
PM Kisan Yojana Helpline Number: 155261, 0120-6025109
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List [PM Kisan Yojana List: Check your name in the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme beneficiary list] : Today we will discuses PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List so Read Carefully it is very important for Farmers. PM Kisan Scheme Labharthi List Download: – Namaskar Friends, the beneficiary list is also released for the farmers registered under the Bali Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to provide Rs 6,000 in three installments every year to the farmers of the country. You can check this list by going to the official website of PM farmer through online. But this list is not permanent, the beneficiary list issued is only valid for one year, after that once again the PM is updated by the officer of the farmer.
Explain that according to the instructions given on the official website of the Prime Minister’s Farmer Scheme, the list of registered farmers prepared for each state and union territory is valid for one year only. And on completion of one year it is again verified, then it is uploaded on the official website of PM Kisan.
If you have filled the application form to avail this scheme, now you want to see your name in the beneficiary list, then this facility has also been made online for you by the Central Government. You can check the new list of PM Kisan Yojana 2020 by visiting its official website www.pmkisan.gov.in. For which we have also given step by step method in this page, with the help of which you can easily see your name online in the new beneficiary list released.
PM Kisan Yojana New List 2020
Now let us tell you that the process of adding the names of farmers in the new financial year has started by the central government, that is, the new financial year has started, so now the government will release a new list for all the beneficiary farmers, before the farmers Has been given the opportunity to check his name in name and add new names.
Since the COVID-19 transition, the Patwari / officers of the Revenue Department are unable to visit the villages and tehsils, so the government has made the process of adding names through online easier.
So, the new list of PM Kisan Scheme 2020 can be checked online by visiting the official website, in addition to this, beneficiaries can check their status as well as apply to add their name online. According to the information of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India, a new list of beneficiaries of this scheme has been released in this month.
How to check the new list 2020 of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
To see your name online in the new list of PM farmers, follow the direct link given below and the method given below?
First of all, visit the official website of PM Kisan, whose link is available below.
>>After going to its home page, you go to the farmer’s corner.
>>From here you click on the Beneficiary List Bale option.
>>A page will open as soon as you click.
In this, you have to select your state, district, sub-district, block and village.
After this, you click on the button next to Final Gate Report.
The beneficiary list will appear on your screen, in which you can see your name.
In this way you can see your online in the new beneficiary list issued by the government by visiting the official portal of PM Kisan.
And yes, if you have any problem in seeing your name online in the beneficiary list of PM farmer, then you can ask your question from the comment section.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List through pmkisan.gov.in official website beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020 – How to Check Kisht Status at pmkisan.gov.in Portal : Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List | PM Kisan Yojana List | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 6th installment | pmkisan.gov.in Portal Kisan New List | PM Kisan Yojana 6th installment | PM farmer August installment
The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list has been released on the online portal by the central government. The beneficiary PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the small and marginal farmers of the country who have applied online under this scheme for getting financial assistance by the government. The beneficiaries can see their name in the new list by visiting the official website of the. Name of the logo the farmer respects Fund List 2020 in (People whose name will appear in this beneficiary list) come to aid of 6,000 rupees by the government in three installments (He was given financial assistance of Rs . 6000 by the government in three installments.) will be provided. To get complete information about Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme list, you should read our article in detail till the end.
pmkisan.gov.in New List 2020
Small and marginal farmers who have not yet applied under this scheme, should apply to this scheme at the earliest and then PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana should see its name in the new list 2020 and take advantage of this scheme. Under this list, only small and marginal farmers with land up to 2 hectares will be provided financial assistance by the government. All the farmers can see their name in the beneficiary list very easily through the internet sitting at home. We have given below how you can see your name in Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020 . By following the method given below, you can easily see your name in the list.
PM Kisan 6th installment check status online list
As you all know, under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, the central government provides financial assistance of ₹ 6000 to farmers every year. Which the central government provides in three installments of two thousand rupees. This subsidy is provided by the Central Government at an interval of 4 months. The sixth installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been sent by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi today, on August 9, 2020 at 11:00 am in the account of all the beneficiary farmers.
Under the PM Kisan Sixth installment, an amount of Rs 17000 crore has been sent by the Central Government to the bank accounts of 8.5 crore farmers. The amount of PM Kisan VI installment has been transferred by the Central Government through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). If you have applied for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then the amount of the sixth installment in your bank account should come to your respective account. Must have gonehttps://platform.twitter.com/embed/index.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1292395004292296705&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fkisan-samman-nidhi-yojana-list%2F&theme=light&widgetsVersion=219d021%3A1598982042171&width=550px
You have to take special care that the information provided by you is correct only then you will be able to take advantage of this scheme. If you have made a mistake in updating your data then you can rectify that mistake. For this, you will have to go to the official website and click on the Farmer’s Corner and click on Beneficiary Status. After this, by entering your Aadhaar number, account number or phone number, you can see whether the information provided by you is correct or not. If you have made a mistake, you can correct it and if your application is not being done due to any document, then you can upload your document and make your application.
Important changes in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
When the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched informally, it was determined in the eligibility conditions that only those farmers who own 2 hectares of land would be able to avail the scheme, but the central government abolished this limit. Have given. Due to which the benefit of this scheme will increase from 12 crore farmers to 14.5 farmers.
PM Kisan Yojana 6th installment update
According to the sources of the Union Ministry of Agriculture, PM Kisan fifth installment has sent an amount of about 18000 crore rupees to the accounts of 9 crore farmers under April 2020. By the date of April 10, 2020, the central government has confirmed to send a total of ₹ 14000 to the bank account of 7 crore farmers through direct benefit transfer. And now, under the year 20-21, PM Kisan VI installment amounting to Rs. 17000 crore has been sent to the bank accounts of 8.5 crore farmers.https://pmmodiyojana.in/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/pro/templates/youtube.html#igaBZNtig5s
PM Kisan 6th installment
If you have received five installments in the last year, then you will be automatically credited the sixth installment in your bank account. For this, you can easily make changes using the procedure given below and you can also contact the helpline number given below for more information.
Overview of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020
|Name of scheme||Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020|
|Started by||By the central government|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers of the country|
|an objective||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Type of scheme||Central government scheme|
|Benefit||Financial assistance of Rs 6000|
|Number of beneficiaries included for fifth installment||8.69 Crore|
|Funds released in the month of April 2020||7,384 crores|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||click here|
|PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status||click here|
|Check beneficiary list||click here|
|Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form||click here|
Some highlights of PM Kisan Yojana
- This scheme for farmers is funded by 100 per cent government.
- This scheme is working for farmers from 01 December 2018.
- Under this scheme, every farmer is provided financial assistance of Rs 6000 in three installments i.e. ₹ 2000 is deposited by the government in the farmers account after every 4 months.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiaries are selected by the government and the central government.
- This amount is given through direct bank transfer to the farmers’ account
- Before registering under the scheme, every farmer has to contact the local Patwari / Revenue Officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the government.
- Common Service Centers (CSCs) have been authorized to register farmers for the scheme on payment of fees.
- Farmers can also register themselves through the Farmers Corner in the portal.
- Through Kisan Corner in the portal, farmers can also edit their name in PM-Kisan database as per their Aadhaar database / card.
- Every farmer can know the status of his payment through PM Kisan Portal
PM Kisan Pehchan Patra
The central government is preparing to create a unique farmer ID i.e. unique farmer ID for the farmers of the country. Officials of the Union Agriculture Ministry have said that PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and others There is a plan to link the data of the schemes to the land record database being created by the states. Based on this database, a unique farmer identification card of the farmers will be created. With the help of this farmer identity card, farmers of the country will be able to easily take advantage of the scheme run by the farmers. After the digitization of the land records database (computerization of land records), verification of the applicants to take advantage of any scheme will become easy.
PM farmer ID card beneficiary
Farmer Identification Card will be covered for the first time around 10 crore farmers registered under the PM-Kisan Yojana. This includes tenants, agricultural laborers, sharecroppers, tenants, poultry, cattle ranchers, fishermen, beekeepers, gardeners, shepherds. Silkworm rearing, persons associated with various agro-related occupations such as vermiculture and agro-forestry are also farmers. These will also be included. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, the Central Government has collected information about the Aadhar, bank account number and revenue records of about 10 crore farmer families. If the idea of creating an identity card by combining this database comes true, then the work of the farmers will become much easier.
Funds given by the government under Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi
Due to the ongoing corona virus in the country, farmers are suffering a lot. Due to this loss, funds are being transferred by the central government to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers under this scheme. So far, the amount of Rs 5,125 crore has been transferred by the Central Government during April to July on the basis of 4 months installment.
Let us tell you that on March 26, the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Ji announced a package of Rs. 1.7 profit crore to help the poor people of the affected country due to the lock down and in the first week of April under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme A total of Rs. 2000 has been announced to be transferred to the bank account of 9 crore beneficiary farmers of the country and now within the sixth installment by the Modi government, in August 2020 an amount of 17000 crore has been provided in the accounts of the farmers.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020
Under this scheme, like the central government, small and marginal farmers of the country will be provided financial assistance of Rs 6000 annually. The government will provide an amount of Rs 6000 to the farmers in three equal installments. A budget of Rs 75,000 crore was given for the Kisan Samman Yojana in the 2019 budget. But verification of small number of farmers took place, so this year, in the budget 2020, the Ministry of Agriculture has asked for a budget of only Rs 60,000 crore to give money to farmers under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 . Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2019, 12 crore small and marginal farmers will be included. About 9.5 crore farmers have registered under the scheme, out of which about 7.5 crore farmers have been verified through Aadhaar.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme update
A new update under the scheme is being released by the Central Government. Under this scheme, the farmers who are eligible beneficiaries of the country will have to get their farmer credit card made under this scheme . All eligible beneficiaries of the country will have to go to their bank and fill a Kisan Credit Card form. Where you have a Kisan Fund account. Under the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 , banks have been directed to issue KCC within 14 days of receiving the full application from the farmers. To get the benefit of the scheme, the beneficiary will have to create his / her Kisan Credit Card.
Pm Kisan Credit Card Application Form
The announcement of the facility of the Kisan Credit Card Scheme by the Central Government for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiaries was recently announced on 24 February 2020, under the scheme, the beneficiaries who want to get the Kisan Credit Card are very easily Kisan Credit Card Scheme Can apply within The process of applying for Kisan Credit Card for PM Kisan beneficiaries has been kept very simple and their verification work will also be done very easily with the benefit of Kisan Credit Card of Rs. 1.6 lakh limit to the beneficiary from the credit card received under this scheme. Can easily get
If you are also a beneficiary under one PM Kisan Samman Nidhi then you can apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme, for this you will have to download the application form given by us and submit it to the concerned office.
How to check the money in the Pm Kisan attached account
If you are 1 beneficiary under PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana and want to check the amount that came into your account, then let us tell you how you can check that all the nationalized banks have been given this order by the central government. That he should inform all the farmers through SMS on his mobile number that funds have been disbursed in his account under PM Kisan Yojana. If you do not receive the message in any case, you can go to your respective bank and get your account information
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Mobile App
The central government has launched the PM Kisan Mobile App. This app has been launched to facilitate the farmers of the country to apply under the scheme, check the status of the application, etc. If you are unable to access the money due to any reason, in such a way, get information from the app of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Can. You can download this app by going to Google Play Store. However, during this time one has to keep in mind that this app is not fake. Download only official confirmed apps. Download the same on which PMKISAN gol will appear. So far more than 10 lakh people have downloaded this app. People of the country can get information about the status of their application through this app.
Benefits of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020
- If the desirous beneficiaries of the country want to see their name in this Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020 , then they do not need to be told. Now farmers can easily see their names in the list through the online portal easily.
- Farmers whose names will appear in this list will be provided assistance of Rs 6000 in 3 equal installments.
- The funds offered by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- To provide better livelihood to the cultivators through this scheme and to make the farmers self reliant and empowered.
- The names of the beneficiaries of rural and urban areas have been released under the new list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on this portal .
- 6000 will be given to the beneficiaries joining the list of rural and urban areas for the next 5 years.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme transferred funds figures
In the last year and a half, 75 thousand crore rupees have been directly deposited in the bank account of farmers through PM Kisan Yojana.
|The year||Transferred amount data|
|Fiscal year 2018-19||December – March: 4,50,19,221|
|Fiscal year 2019-20||April-July: 7,35,01,289|
|August – November: 8,24,76,582|
|Fiscal Year 2020-21||April-July: 8,52,98,409|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020
70 lakh Pm kisan farmers account disturbances
The installment amount has not reached their account due to disturbances in the account of the farmers. If you are also one of those farmers, then correct your mistake immediately. You will not have to go anywhere for this. All you need is your mobile and download the PM Kisan app. You can also rectify your mistake through the official website. You can correct your mistake by following the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will have to go to the Farmer Corner and select the option of Qadhaar details.
- Now you have to fill your Aadhaar number and fill the captcha code and click on submit button.
- Now you can fix whatever is wrong with your account. If there is something wrong with your name then you can fix it and if there is any other problem, you will have to contact Lekhpal or the Department of Agriculture.
Valid list for 1 year only
The list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is valid only for 1 year. The list is then updated. Because many times it happens that farmers sold their land or bought some land. In this situation, eligibility varies. The government updates this list every year to prevent misuse of the scheme. So that the benefit of this scheme is only available to those farmers who are the letters of this scheme. And all those people who have fallen out of the eligibility of this scheme could not misuse the scheme.
Eligibility for Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- This scheme does not include the public representatives, people doing government jobs, those coming under the income tax. But there are some people who do not even cultivate their cultivable land, but they can also get the benefit of this scheme.
- People belonging to class IV or as employees or as multi-tasking staff can register themselves under this.
- If someone uses cultivable land for something else, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- A farmer who does not cultivate his cultivable land is left barren, even then he will not get the benefit of this scheme. However, this scheme will be available to the farming land or village or to the city, both will benefit from it.
- If a beneficiary farmer dies, his land is transferred in the name of family members, then he will get this benefit if that land is sold to someone else, then the person concerned will get the benefit of the scheme in whose name the land is Will be.
Ineligible categories under PM Kisan Yojana
Farmer family in which one or more of its members belong to the lower class
- Former and current holders of constitutional posts
- Former and current ministers / ministers of state and former / current members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / state legislative assemblies / state legislative councils, former and current mayors of municipal corporations, former and current mayors of district panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and its field units, Central or State Public Undertakings and attached offices / autonomous institutions and regular employees of local bodies under Govt.
- All superannuated / retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000 / – is more
- All persons paying income tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects are registered with and practice professional bodies.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Rejected List
Farmers of the country whose application forms have gone wrong and their applications have been rejected due to a mistake in the application form. The list of these rejected applications has been released online. If people whose name did not appear in the beneficiary list and they want to see their name, then they can check the rejected list. Farmers whose names will come under this suspended list will have to apply again online under this scheme. After that you have to check the name under the beneficiary list. Only then will he be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Due to the application being rejected
As you all know, more than 8 crore farmers have been benefited under this scheme so far. The objective of the Center is that every poor farmer in the country should get the benefit of this scheme. Farmers whose names have been rejected under this scheme can apply online to avail the benefit of this scheme again and can avail the benefit of Rs. 6000 given by the government for 5 years. There are many reasons why the applications submitted by the farmers under this scheme are rejected like
- Age of farmer below 18 years.
- Giving some wrong information in measles Khatauni
- Incorrect bank account number entered by the farmer or incorrectly filling the IFSC code.
- Making any kind of error while filling the application form.
- Farmer’s account valid or closed.
- You have entered the name of the bank but you have entered the IFSC code of another bank.
How to Check Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme list online?
If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to see his name in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020 , then he should follow the method given below.
- The first beneficiary will have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Farmer Corner . You have to click on this option. In this option, you will see the option of Beneficiary List , you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open before you. On this page, you have to select some information like State, District, Sub District Block, Village etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the Get Report button. After clicking on the button, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will open a beneficiary list.
- Now you can see your name in this list.
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status Or Payment Status
Those who want to see the Beneficiary Status of the state, then follow the methods given below.
- First the application has to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Farmer Corner. You will see the option of Beneficiary status from this option. You will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you. If you want to see Beneficiary status on this page, then you can see the help of any of the Aadhaar number, mobile number, account number.
- You have to click on one of these and then click on Go Data. After this, the beneficiary status will open.
PM Kisan Self Registered/CSC Farmer Online Check
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will have to click on the Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmers option from the option of Farmers Corner. After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill your Aadhaar number, image code, captcha code etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the search button.
- After this you will see the current status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme below.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration
- If you also want to register under the PM Kisan Yojana and want to take advantage of the scheme then you can easily register yourself successfully by visiting the Kisan Registration Portal but before registering, you will have to check your eligibility for this. All the eligibility criteria given on the portal must be read well
- First of all, who wants to register under Kisan Yojana will have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana
- After this, under Farmer Corner, you will see an option under the name of New Farmer Registration . After clicking on this option you will be asked for the Aadhaar number, that is, after filling the Aadhaar number, as well as after all the information requested, on the submit button Click
- In the next step, a new registration form will open in front of you, in which all the information has to be filled in correctly and submitted.
- After successful registration, take a print out of the application form and secure it for future.
How to edit Aadhaar failure records?
If the farmers of the country want to edit the Aadhaar failure records then they should follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the PM website on the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to edit Aadhaar failure records . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will need to enter your Aadhaar card number and captcha code. After this you have to click on the search button. After this, the form filled by you will open in front of you.
- After this you can correct your Aadhaar details.
How to download Pm Kisan Credit Card Form?
- First of all, the beneficiaries will have to visit the official website of PM Kisan. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to download the KCC form in the section for farmers, you will have to click on this option.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the option to go to pmkisan, then the first website of PM Kisan will open in front of you.
- Here you will see the option of PM Kisan Beneficiaries With Kisan Credit Card, you have to click on this option. And then who will open the PDF of the credit card application form in front of you. After this you have to download the KCC application form PDF .
- Then you have to fill all the information asked in the form. And the form application form has to be submitted to the nearest bank. After verification of your form, you will be provided with Kisan Credit Card.
How to check Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list through Mobile App?
Under this scheme, the central government has launched a mobile app to benefit the farmers of the country in an easy way, through this mobile app, the farmers of the country will now go to the official website of the scheme without visiting most of the information about the scheme like You can get the beneficiary status, registration status, helpline number. Candidates can check the list and payment status through the steps given below. You can download the mobile app by following the method given below.
- The first beneficiary will be to go to the Play Store on your Android mobile. After going to the Play Store, you have to download the PMKISAN GoI application in the search bar .
- After downloading the application, open the application. After clicking the open button, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see all the services available on the app such as Check Beneficiary Status, Edit Aadhaar Details, Self Registered Farmer Status, New Farmer registration, About the scheme, PM -Kisan Helpline etc.
- You can get information about any of them.
pmkisan.gov.in Portal- Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Website
On this Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi website , the Central Government is providing many types of facilities to the farmers of the country. Through this online portal, the people of the country can get more information related to the scheme and on this pmkisan.gov.in portal , the farmers of the country can register themselves by visiting the Farmers Corner option and check the status of their application, The beneficiaries can search their name in the list and PM farmers can download the mobile app. On this online portal, the farmers of the country can apply under this scheme very easily and can take advantage of the scheme.
What is Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme FTO Generated
FTO Generated stands for Fund Transfer Order and it means that the amount of money sent to you by the Government of India has been prepared, just to be sent to your bank account. If you go to the official website and click on the application status option to see the status of the application you have made under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , and you have a notification and FTO is Generated in this notification. . So you don’t have to be upset. Your file has been passed by the department and the money to be transferred to your bank account is going to be transferred soon.
Kisan Rath Mobile App
As you know, there is an outbreak of Corona virus across the country, due to which the central government has locked up the entire country of India till May 3, because of this lock down, the farmers of the country do not sell their crops. To get rid of this problem, the Agriculture Minister of the country, Narendra Singh Tomar, has launched to benefit the farmers of the country. Through this mobile app, the farmers of the country can sell their crop online and the traders can also view the details of the crops through this mobile app. You will not have to face the problem.
How to download Kisan Rath Mobile App?
- First of all, you have to go to Google Play Store on your mobile. After visiting the Google Play store, you have to search Kisan Rath in the search bar.
- After this you have to download the Kisan Rath App . Let us know that there are other such apps on the Google Play Store, but you have to install the app made by NIC eGov which is made by the Union Ministry of Agriculture.
- In this way, you can easily download Kisan Rath App.
The login option has been given on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, on this option, the officials of the country can login themselves. Today we will tell you about the process of login below. Which we have given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to login . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill your User ID and Paasword, Image Code etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. You will be logged in.
How to update self-registration?
- If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to update self-registration, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will have to click on the option of farmer corner, out of this option you will have to click on the option of Updation of Self Registration .
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill the information asked like Aadhaar number, Captcha code, image code etc.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the search button. In this way, beneficiaries can update the self-registration.
7th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will not be available, if you have not done this important work
At the time of sowing of Ann Rabi, Rs. 2000 crore is going to come to the account of more than 11 crores farmers as the seventh installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. So far, 11.17 crore farmers of the country are availing an installment of Rs 2000 every four months. Modi government has so far sent six installments of 2000-2000 to farmers’ account. Now the next installment is to come from December 7th, but till now the sixth installment has not reached the accounts of millions. Most of them are farmers of Uttar Pradesh. So far, the payment of 43549 farmers has failed. It is quite possible that such farmers may not even get the seventh installment. It will be found only when they come to know that what is the reason for the installment not coming despite registration? So do not panic, first take a look at this list, we will also tell you the reason and its solution.
Above 2000 farmers’ payments failed in these states
|state||Registered farmer||FTO Generate||Payment fail|
This is the reason for Pm Kisan payment failure
There may be several reasons for the payment to fail even though the fund transfer order is generated. The biggest reason for this is some minor mistakes. For example, the name written in someone’s application does not match Aadhaar or the bank account does not get the name. No one has entered the Aadhaar number correctly or made a mistake in the bank’s IFSC code.
According to an official of the Union Ministry of Agriculture, there has been a big flaw in the names, mobile numbers and bank account numbers of the applicants. It has the highest number of cases in Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and UP. The second reason for the account being invalid was the temporary withholding or the account number given was not present in the bank. It could also be that the bank was not registered in the PFMS i.e. public finance management system. One reason for not getting the installment could also be that Aadhaar seeding has not happened in the National Payment Corporation of India.
Also read: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List
If there is no money in your bank account even after the application, then check your record whether there is any mistake in it. For this you do not need to go anywhere, rather you can fix it from your mobile at home, if you have downloaded the PM Kisan app, then it is even easier to rectify mistakes. Let’s know how to fix these mistakes …
- Go to the official website of PM-Kisan Scheme (https://pmkisan.gov.in/). Go to its Farmer Corner and click on the Edit Aadhaar Details option.
- You enter your Aadhaar number here. After this enter a captcha code and submit.
- If your name is wrong only, that is, your application and your name in Aadhaar are different then you can fix it online.
- If there is any other mistake, then contact it in your Lekhpal and Department of Agriculture office
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Helpline Number
If the farmers of the country have any problem related to this scheme, then they can get a solution to their problem by contacting the helpline number given below. If for any reason your account does not have funds under the Kisan Yojana, then you can get the information of your account with the help of the helpline number given.
- PM-KISAN Help Desk Phone: 011-23381092, 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free)
- Phone: 91-11-23382401
- Email Id – Pmkisanfirstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you will definitely find information related to PM Kisan 5वी किस्त List through pmkisan.gov.in official website beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
PM Kisan Yojana: 2 thousand rupees are coming in the farmers’ account from this day, see the names in the list
In view of the farmer movement, the Modi government, the seventh installment under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, may start sending accounts from December 10.
Regarding the new agricultural laws, there may not be any talk between the government and the farmers, but the farmers will not wait for the seventh installment under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. In view of the farmer movement , the Modi government, the seventh installment under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, can start sending accounts from December 10. Under the PM Kisan Yojana, 2000 rupees are sent directly to the accounts of about 11 crore 37 lakh subscribers. It is worth noting that under this scheme, 6000 rupees are given to the farmer in three installments of 2-2 thousand every year. In the last 23 months, the Modi government has given direct assistance of more than Rs 1 lakh crore to 11.35 crore farmers. However, the PM Kisan Yojana will not be availed without the Aadhaar card.
The official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (pmkisan.gov.in) is. Login to the website and click in the tab provided with ‘Farmers Corner’. If you have applied before and your Aadhaar has not been uploaded properly or for some reason the Aadhaar number has been entered incorrectly, then its information will be found in it. And get it fixed soon. In addition, farmers have also been given the option to register themselves in the PM Kisan Yojana at Farmer’s Corner. In this, the government has uploaded the complete list of all the beneficiaries. What is the status of your application, farmers can know the information through Aadhaar number / bank account / mobile number.
Know how many installments you have received so far
Go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/ .
Here you will find the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side
, click on the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’ here. A new page will open here.
On the new page, choose one of the Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
Fill your details on the option you have selected. Then click on Get Data.
After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. That is, when will the installment come into your account and which bank account is credited in full.
Check your name online in this list
First of all , visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/ .
Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ link here.
After this, enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
After filling this, click on Get Report and then you will see the complete list.
Complain here if there is no name in the list
The names of many people were in the previous list, but not in the new list, then you can file a complaint on the helpline number of PM Kisan Samman. For this, you can call the helpline number 011-24300606.
PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
PM Kisan’s New Helpline: 011-24300606
PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
Email ID: pmkisan- email@example.com
Know when the installment comes
The Central Government transfers this money in three installments under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The first installment falls between 1 December to 31 March, while the second installment is transferred to the farmers’ account between 1 April to 31 July and the third installment between 1 August and 30 November. Sources in the Ministry of Agriculture say that 1.3 crore farmers have not received the money even after applying because either their record is wrong or there is no Aadhar card. Money can also be stopped by spelling disturbances.
Get new farmers registered under PM Kisan Yojana
- If you have not yet registered to get the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, first of all you will have to visit the official website (pmkisan.gov.in) attached to the scheme, in which the option of Farmer Corners will be seen. Click on it in the New Farmer Registration column.
- After this, a new window will open in front of you, in which you have to fill the details of Aadhaar card. Then you have to click on Click Here to Conitenue. After this, another page will open in front of you, if you have already registered, then your details will come and if you are registering for the first time, it will be written that ‘RECORD NOT FOUND WITH GIVEN DETAILS, DO YOU WANT TO REGISTER ON PM-KISAN PORTAL ‘YES you have to do it.
- After this the form will be visible which has to be filled. After filling the correct information in it, save it. After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will be asked for the details of your land. Especially the measles number and the account number. Fill it and save it. The registration process will be completed as soon as you save. You will get a registration number and reference number which you can keep with you. After this, you will start getting benefits of the scheme.
How to download PM Kisan Mobile App
Downloading PM Kisan Mobile App is very easy, just you have to follow the steps given below. First of all you have to go to the Play Store application of your smart mobile phone. After this you have to type PM-Kisan Mobile App. The PM-Kisan mobile app will appear on the screen just download it.
Know how much interest is being received on PPF, SCSS, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and KVP, check then invest
If you are also planning to invest in these schemes, then first know how much interest is being received on them.
Small savings schemes are run by the Government of India. The government also keeps changing the interest rate of these small savings schemes. Investments in these small savings schemes earn interest ranging from 4% to 7.6%. Today, here we are talking about the 9 small savings schemes of the government in which you can get guaranteed returns by investing. These 9 schemes include Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP), Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS), Public Provident Fund (PPF), Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, National Savings Certificate (NSC) and Post Office Time Deposit for 5 years. If you are also planning to invest in these schemes, then first know how much interest is being received on them.
Post Office Savings Account
In this scheme you can open a savings account in the post office. This account is similar to a bank account. India Post also provides the facility to transfer money online from these accounts. Currently, 4% interest is earned annually by investing in this scheme.
Post Office Time Deposit Account
In this scheme you can invest for 1, 2, 3 and 5 years. In this, 5.5% will be given on investments ranging from 1 to 3 years and 6.7% for five years.
Post Office RD for 5 years
It offers attractive interest rates in small savings plans. This is a recurring deposit scheme. That means investing in it every month. The post office scheme is getting 5.8 percent interest.
Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)
People who are more than 60 years of age can get regular income by investing up to Rs 15 lakh in their life time. Senior citizen husband and wife together can invest up to 30 lakh rupees in this scheme. It has a lock-in of 5 years, that is, it cannot withdraw money for 5 years. It is currently getting an interest rate of 7.4 percent.
Post office monthly scheme
If you want to invest in a scheme that has the option of getting monthly money, then you can invest in it. A person can invest a maximum of Rs 4.5 lakh and a husband and wife jointly can invest Rs 9 lakh. 6.6% interest is available in this scheme, which will keep coming in your accounts monthly.
National Savings Certificate (NSC)
The five-year National Savings Certificate (NSC) of the post office yields 6.8% returns in the current quarter. There is also a tax rebate under Section 80C of Income Tax on investments made in it. There is a lockin period of 5 years on the investment made in it, ie before 5 years you cannot withdraw money from it. However, an emergency loan can be taken from the bank by pledging the NSC.
Public Provident Fund (PPF)
PPF is the most popular tax savings scheme. The investment made in it is matured in 15 years. PPF investments have a lock-in period of 5 years. It can invest up to a minimum of 500 rupees. Right now it is getting 7.1 percent return.
Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
Account can be opened with minimum 1000 rupees in Kisan Vikas Patra. It is currently getting 6.9 percent annual returns. It is promised in the Kisan Vikas Patra that this AAP investment will double in 10 years 4 months i.e. 124 months.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
This scheme is only for daughters and is very popular. At present, it is getting 7.6 percent interest. In this scheme, a person can open an account for his two daughters. Daughters 21 years old can withdraw money from this account. In this scheme, the amount will double in 9 years and 4 months.
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubt you can comment below, you want to latest updates this type of useful information just follow on Google News or you can download Money Pip App from Google Play Store.