Know how to link Aadhar card to Voter ID:The Government of India fake voter ID cards (Voter ID Card) to track and disable based card has launched a new campaign to add the voter ID card (Aadhaar Card). The process of Aadhaar-voter ID card link is also called EPIC (Electoral Photo Identification Card) -based seeding.
How to link voter ID card to Aadhaar card through National Voter Service Portal (NVSP)
Government of India has created a portal to link Voter ID with Aadhar card. The method is as follows:
Portal Seeding and Self Seeding : This process is done on NVSP portal.
- This process can be completed on the online portal created by various state governments.
- Enter your Voter ID Number.
- Enter your demographic information like name, date of birth etc.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- An otpi will appear on your registered mobile number.
- Add the otipi.
- You will get an enrollment number with the help of which you can know the Aadhaar link status / status.
Voters must have this information for NVSP process:
- Voter ID or EPIC Number
- Base number
- Register mobile number
Apart from this, there are other ways to link Voter ID o Aadhar card.
How to link Aadhaar Card with Voter Id via SMS
- SMS 166 or 51969 from your registered mobile number.
- The format of SMS will be ECILINK <SPACE> <EPIC No.> <SPACE> <Aadhaar Number ..>
Link Aadhar card with Voter ID by phone:
Government of India has opened many call centers across India. People can call 1950 and provide Aadhaar and Voter ID information and link it.
- There are many booth level officers (BLOs) in all states, who gather information and link Aadhaar to the voter ID.
- Many camps are also being organized to link the voter ID with Aadhaar.
- Give the photocopy of your Aadhaar and Voter ID to BLO.
- They will link your Aadhaar and Voter ID.